THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there significantly more videos of Ben Simmons working out/practicing than all other NBA players or is just that the Simmons vids get disproportionately posted in here?

Are there significantly more videos of Ben Simmons working out/practicing than all other NBA players or is just that the Simmons vids get disproportionately posted in here?

His development (or lack of...) is one of the biggest x factors going into next season.

I think that’s why there’s so much intrigue.

The trainer Chris Johnson on IG posts those videos of several players in each day of scrimmages. Just yesterday there was one of each from those scrimmages for Ben, Seth Curry, JR, Eric Moreland and Ibaka. Ben’s is the only one that got posted therefore people in here act like he hired an Oscar award winning crew to come in solely to film him and make him look better than he is.

Even with Shaq being lazy they won 3 rings and shouldve beat the Pistons. Main problem was Kobe's desire to be the #1 guy, not Shaq's laziness. Kobe conveniently left this point out.

That was Kobe’s point: they could’ve been greater if Shaq wasn’t lazy. He could’ve been even more dominant which is scary. Kobe had his selfishness, Shaq had his laziness and after three chips it all fell apart. Crazy that it lasted as long as it did, but I’m glad we got to see three straight parades before they killed each other literally :pimp: :lol:

In Phil Jackson's books he's noted Kobe was open to Shaq about his issue with his work ethic.
Phil said to get the best out of Shaq he had to coddle him and for Kobe he had to be extra tough on him and Kobe had a problem with the different treatment as well.
I honestly think both are at fault for different reasons

Lmaooooooo. Love when these pages pop off and the victim sees it and comments hahah

Screenshot_20190830-200248_Instagram.jpg

In Phil Jackson's books he's noted Kobe was open to Shaq about his issue with his work ethic.
Phil said to get the best out of Shaq he had to coddle him and for Kobe he had to be extra tough on him and Kobe had a problem with the different treatment as well.
I honestly think both are at fault for different reasons
^what makes Phil one of the GOATs.

Can’t stand guarding shirtless **********ers man

Yes, especially because some mother****ers are extra sweaty...my Sophomore high school basketball coach, who was only like 3 years out of high school, was one of the sweatiest dudes on the planet. When he got fed up with us, he would yank off his **** and joint practice. Whoever had to guard him always hated it...:lol:

56DDE2AE-0EB2-4B57-BED7-9913269E4761.jpeg

Seriously though, how does thrust shooting form feel most comfortable to anyone? It’s so weird and unnatural...

56DDE2AE-0EB2-4B57-BED7-9913269E4761.jpeg

Seriously though, how does thrust shooting form feel most comfortable to anyone? It’s so weird and unnatural...

Muscle memory. You start doing something early enough and keep doing it. When you're younger and weaker...you're liable to end up with some funky looking way to get the ball to the basket with enough strength. When you get older...you just sort of stick with it.

Kevin Durant...all the way until Texas used to swing the ball from his left hip when shooting. Similar to Lonzo's but not quite as ugly. He changed it up once he got to the L because he had to. Just like Lonzo got results in HS and College w/ that busted jumper...but it's not flying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom