THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid took 11 threes last night against the Magic’s frontline..... god bless analytics 😂

Funny thing is. Analytics NEVER accounts for a bad game of 3pt shooting! There’s 82 games in a season. These analytics cats act like 3s gone fall every night.

what about when cats are in a slump? Oh, that’s where being human factors in. If your 3 ain’t falling one night, and you continue to shoot errant 3s, you’re an idiot. Get in the paint or shoot the middie.

Funny thing is. Analytics NEVER accounts for a bad game of 3pt shooting! There’s 82 games in a season. These analytics cats act like 3s gone fall every night.

what about when cats are in a slump? Oh, that’s where being human factors in. If your 3 ain’t falling one night, and you continue to shoot errant 3s, you’re an idiot. Get in the paint or shoot the middie.
Broham, where do analytics state that Embiid should shoot 11 3's? He's shooting less 3's than he did last season and isn't even top 100 in 3 pointers attempted this year

Broham, where do analytics state that Embiid should shoot 11 3's? He's shooting less 3's than he did last season and isn't even top 100 in 3 pointers attempted this year

bro. I’m not talking about his 3s in totality. I’m saying if he’s going to shoot like 4/6 from 3, that’s good! But he’s not going to go 4/6 EVERY night.

the games when his 3 may not be falling, just get closer to the rim. That’s all I’m saying.

I never said he should shoot 11. I strictly said on nights when it may not be falling, go inside or midrange

bro. I’m not talking about his 3s in totality. I’m saying if he’s going to shoot like 4/6 from 3, that’s good! But he’s not going to go 4/6 EVERY night.

the games when his 3 may not be falling, just get closer to the rim. That’s all I’m saying.
I hear you, I'm just trying to ask where analytics is telling him to keep shooting 3's? Are you saying the coaches kept telling him to shoot 3's last night? I think there's a disconnect between what your point is and what analytics are

EC7945CD-154A-4F3D-987C-4FA55FEF77DA.gif

Storybook ending! This would be utterly hilarious if it somehow happened :lol:.

Steph's Coochie is still hurting he ain't playing until the Warriors trade for another star in the offseason

In terms of the ALA, we're hitting the desperation stages now

lowkey hoping Lebron continues to get injured, trying to start a lockeroom "dysfunction" because a basketball trainer said something on IG, magical scenarios and players coming back from injury... anything but reality

"Haters Miserable, Opps Pitiful"

Last edited:
Steph's Coochie is still hurting he ain't playing until the Warriors trade for another star in the offseason

lowkey hoping Lebron continues to get injured, trying to start a lockeroom "dysfunction" because a basketball trainer said something on IG, magical scenarios and players coming back from injury... anything but reality"Haters Miserable, Opps Pitiful"

Yeah because anti Lakers fan are the ones who made Kuzma use the Lebby Subliminal Tactics

Little Lakers Fans have exhibited Low Enery this month

Losing streaks, turmoil, regressions to the mean, LOVE to see it!

lowkey hoping Lebron continues to get injured, trying to start a lockeroom "dysfunction" because a basketball trainer said something on IG, magical scenarios and players coming back from injury... anything but reality

"Haters Miserable, Opps Pitiful"

"SAID ALA 3 TIMES AND MADE THEM THE LITTIEST LETTERS"

:pimp:

Portland +5

Dissention in the lakers lockerroom, lebraun hurt.

As long as melo doesnt melo

Trust in dame dolla

Oh ya, avery bradley is cheeks and rondo is back to brick mason rondo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom