THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuruso look like Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder

yJf9vgZ.gif

Pulled my groin plenty of times playing basketball and running track.

So what groin injury did he “aggravate” then? There’s literally only a couple things you can have wrong with your groin muscle. And there’s nobody no matter what kind of pain tolerance you have that’s running and cutting up and down an NBA floor for 70+ minutes in two nights if there was any type of pull or tear in their groin.

The last thing they said about his "injury" was it was thigh contusion. You going on about nothing.

Pulled my groin plenty of times playing basketball and running track.

So what groin injury did he “aggravate” then? There’s literally only a couple things you can have wrong with your groin muscle. And there’s nobody no matter what kind of pain tolerance you have that’s running and cutting up and down an NBA floor for 70+ minutes in two nights if there was any type of pull or tear in their groin.

He's listed on the injury report with a groin contusion. I don't know where you got pull/tear from

So much for the month of doom that was going to expose the Show. 9-5, we'll definitely take that coulda been even better if not for a couple collapses.

Best offense in the league held to under 100 points.

Best in the west and 1 game out of best record in the league.

ALA...

Interesting game from Luka...

In true Harden fashion..... he was concussed !!!!

Porzingus had 11/7 tonight & was mostly guarded by Danny Green tonight, which allowed us to keep our rim protectors around the basket all night.... but hey atleast he made a 30 ft three when the game was out of hand :lol:

But anyway Lakers win, ALA's prodigal son played one of his worst games of the season, Lonzo & BI combined for 54, 16 & 12

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom