THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take the 10 win team over this garbage. At least they tried.

Yup said this several times before. Never have I EVER seen a team give less of a **** about most games, especially a Philly team. I hope we get ran out of the gym by 40 points and make a trade by next game on Friday.

Sixers haven’t played in like 3 days. Why is Embiid out? This team is really a joke :lol:

Simmons gotta be the most frustrating player to watch. Eric Snow wasn’t this scared to shoot the damn ball.

These guys literally only show up like 1 in every 7 games

#MySophmore #ProtectLuka

D21AC3DF-3D25-42D0-AC04-653039960BA6.jpeg

Player of the Decade Curry.

We trash but these refs are worse. How someone on our end got hit on the head got no call but a quick whistle on a touch call. I give up

its a ******* lay up line for the pacers

im finally home bout roll up pop open some wine and turn this trash the **** off

enjoy your day/night fellas

even with embiid they wasnt winning this game which is hilarious at to why we opened up as favs on the road AHAHA

As I’ve said before, we’re making moves to appease Simmons skill set yet every single player prefers playing with Embiid

it’s that ****in simple

Sixers haven’t played in like 3 days. Why is Embiid out? This team is really a joke :lol:

Simmons gotta be the most frustrating player to watch. Eric Snow wasn’t this scared to shoot the damn ball.

These guys literally only show up like 1 in every 7 games

JoJo has party plans tonight and only wanted to take 1 shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom