THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a huge difference in the way Jimmy gets his free throws compared to Harden. Jimmy just attacks the rack strong and draws defenders in the air on pump fakes...traditional basketball. He’s not hooking his arm under defenders, flopping all over the place, kicking his feet out to draw contact on every shot and complaining to the refs every time down the court.

There’s a huge difference in the way Jimmy gets his free throws compared to Harden. Jimmy just attacks the rack strong and draws defenders in the air on pump fakes...traditional basketball. He’s not hooking his arm under defenders, flopping all over the place, kicking his feet out to draw contact on every shot and complaining to the refs every time down the court.

95A72F79-76FB-4876-9133-BE5D8C4EA8AD.png

Embiid draws fouls the same way you described harden, but it’s worst because he’s 7 foot 300 pounds

And you don’t see me in here defending him doing it. I hate when he plays that way. I like to see him play skillful basketball, not that dumb **** trying to manipulate the rules.
If guys aren’t gonna stay disciplined against him and continue to fall for the pump fakes and reaching in when he’s on the block, I’m all for him baiting the fouls

This is actually a great point. I'd like to hear some takes on this. Anyone? There were a lot of opinions on AD's situation. Let's hear it
Well for one he’s not changing his agent to that of WashedKing lol

he got his ring and collecting his checks lol

even when you go back to the Minnesota days, he wasn’t clamoring to get him out of there, Fat Love was balling and making them checks

Shooting lots of free throws has ever been bad. What's always annoyed me is how certain ppl draw fouls. I just wish everyone can just play hard instead of trying to fool the refs into giving them free throws.
It’s mostly not fooling the refs though :lol: if you hand check me on the drive, I’m hooking your arm & going up for the shot.

If you’re always reaching, if I catch your hand in the cookie jar I’m sweeping through.

Basically if you try to compensate in any way because you didn’t move your feet, I’m making you pay.

Stay disciplined and you’ll cut the volume down.

It’s mostly not fooling the refs though :lol: if you hand check me on the drive, I’m hooking your arm & going up for the shot.

If you’re always reaching, if I catch your hand in the cookie jar I’m sweeping through.

Basically if you try to compensate in any way because you didn’t move your feet, I’m making you pay.

this.

dudes in weak side help still reaching on James’ drives like your ever going to strip that strong dude

That’s on you bruh

Let's not play dumb.

Harden can get a foul call on a defender who has no arms.

robin lopez was not having it. culver talking smack and walked away like he was going to get away with it :lol:
i remember deshawn stevenson talking about how he grew up in fresno and saying how the lopez boys would get it fights at tourneys with anyone and each other :lol:

pablo prigiani a coach now?

This mfer Dragic reminds me of ol boy the greek from.season 2 the Wire :lol:

Not the old head, the younger cat that was the link to the old head. I forget his name

I’m sure no one thinks that. Excessive free throws are horrible to watch because they usually aren’t warranted
Shooting lots of free throws has ever been bad. What's always annoyed me is how certain ppl draw fouls. I just wish everyone can just play hard instead of trying to fool the refs into giving them free throws.

It was sarcasm. :lol:

That's always the defense from Harden stans when people call out his over the top flopping followed by "he's crafty, the defender should stop fouling".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom