THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the defense played on Westbrook and Harden. One of Simmons or Richardson should be on him at all tomes

Ben playing downhill and aggressive. Even when his shots aren’t falling it makes our offense flow so much easier

The Collins/Trae/Huerter lineup just wasn’t meant to be this season...One of em goes out with an Injury each time :lol: :smh:

that ref is a man first and foremost. he is not going to let IT disrespect him like that

imo it looks like he was getting pushed/hassled out of bounds and he caught himself on the ref (who was right in front of him). No disrespect.

Brand needs to be doing his damnest to grab one of the Morris twins to replace Scott. Or hell play Zhaire since he’s a PF

Embiid has been absolutely ******* brutal tonight. Terrible energy on both sides, doesn’t look like his head is in the game at all.

Mike Scott has been pure garbage for just about two months. We need a couple irrational shooters out there but this dude jacking away is not helping.

Embiid has been absolutely ****ing brutal tonight. Terrible energy on both sides, doesn’t look like his head is in the game at all.

Mike Scott has been pure garbage for just about two months. We need a couple irrational shooters out there but this dude jacking away is not helping.
We watching the same game? Embiid has been fine. Capela is a bad matchup with how much he runs man

again do you want Embiid draining himself now and he’s ****** come April or pacing himself?

Westbrook may be the fastest player i've ever seen in my life. i couldn't imagine how fast he is in person, let alone guarding him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom