THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said that shirt is trash, hahahahahaha. I think PP said it but he’s right.

Nets losing, that’s great

clipper fan vs clipper fan?
1578705895690.gif

I like how you made up a narrative where Russ of all people is calm, quiet and non emotional :lol: :lol:

dude might be the most sensitive B in the whole nba

Ya'll boys gotta read dawg :lol:

in this whole KD nonsense

So please give us examples of Russ talking about this situation and acting sensitive and emotional.

I'd trade Ingram the moment I get the opportunity.
Think the writings on the wall now. He's not it.
He ain't it.
The issue is that whoever is trading for him is accepting the fact that they will extend him. As much as I don't like him he's still at #2 who hasn't completely washed out. But.... Extending him will not pay off. Idk what team wants to take that on
I’d trade him ASAP before he looks even worse during the regular season. Just a really bad fit next to Zion, Lonzo and Jrue. He’s best on losing teams that are playing hero basketball with no expectations or at least around a bunch of shooters that’ll space the floor for his dumb *** iso mid range pull ups.
You mean to tell me Giannis with a jump shot could get dealt again before his rookie deal?

well I’ll be
Oh so now we wanna trade Ingram? Someone pull all my posts from 2016-2018 saying he's not it.

Did you really quote MY post? :lol:

He doesn’t fit with Zion.........he hasn’t played a game with Zion

He’s best on losing teams that are playing hero ball with no expectations......that’s exactly what the Pelicans have been this season

Grizz really coming on...That’s my pick for the 8th seed in the West. Ja and JJJ are legit and they have a few solid vets to compliment them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom