THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t need him
They got trey Burke

As much as I hyped up the Trey Burke pickup he doesn’t mean a damn thing for us if we could get Rose :lol: we’re basically missing a better version of Trey Burke and a couple shooters. Til we get that this offense is gonna be a struggle a lot of nights.

Buddy Hield hasn't shot 50% from the field in a month.
Taking 16fga over that 11 game span.
After shooting 72% on the 15th he has a 5 game slide where he shoots 38%, 20%, 16%, 25% and 30%
He shoots sub 40% for 7 of the next 8 games with the one game exception being 30%.
Isn’t he in a contract year?

His two best games of the season were both against the Celtics. And both in the span of about a week. Had me in disbelief at what I was watching. :lol:

got damn
63F2570D-ED79-492F-9192-18A797FF867D.jpeg

Any good team can use Rose honestly. And did I mention his contract is super affordable? It shouldn't cost much to trade for him..
*edit

OH I did talk about his contract..

Only way it really works out money wise is if you gave them Langford and Grant Williams straight up for Rose.
Poirier and Ojeleye works money wise. They can have both our first and MIL's for all I care.

Drummond is interesting to teams that already have talented guards/wings in the equation. Like if the Hawks end up with a top pick and get Anthony Edwards, to go along with Tray/Collins/Huerter/Hunter, they'll have a solid core and I think Drummond could actually be a good addition.

When you have his contract and don't have that core in-place is where you end up getting in trouble, like the Pistons have been in.

Myrie/Kady/Drummond would be some trio of personalities

Lonzo has looked way better than a role player. He actually has some sauce off the dribble now and isn’t just relying on either straight line drives or step back 30 footers.

this man has looked like a role player his entire career. Y’all gotta stop hyping dude. He is what, what he is at this point. Terrible shooter. Good defender and playmaker. He’ll
Never drop 35+ in a game. Which is fine. Stop hyping dude up.

he’s a role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom