THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad idk why I thought he was Canadian.

If he played for this AUS team they'd dominate this tourney.

I think Dwight appreciates his situation and respects the game more now. I get the feeling that he's less distracted.

I think Dwight appreciates his situation and respects the game more now. I get the feeling that he's less distracted.

Why, because he's been saying the same stuff he's said the past 7 summers?

366EB3D3-C403-433F-8675-E818A8675F1E.jpeg

394A5855-CF8D-4BD1-BE33-01CF495FAF28.jpeg

7AA01101-CA6E-45DD-9B68-A08C8E7F99C4.jpeg

Attachments

• BAC2C6B6-592B-44C8-A92D-DD3AF3394F1C.jpeg
    BAC2C6B6-592B-44C8-A92D-DD3AF3394F1C.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 11
Good looks had them saved in my favorites and it said OOS for some reason.
Tennis players (Rafa and Fed most notably) have been wearing them for a minute now. No reason to really think they should sell out for good any time soon.

Honestly, it looks cool when players wear it. I bought one, put it on to play in, and instantly felt like a douche. Felt like the dude hooping with a full jersey or 2 shooting sleeves on :lol:

Instead I reserved mine for the beach only :pimp:

scott a man of the people

ever since he got to philly he loves engaging with fans from the city, if you follow him on social media you will see how much philly loves him and always shows him love

these eagles fans look nothing like sixers/nba fans (white trash imo) what was that little dork in the cox jersey gonna do tryna swing on a 6'7 NBA athlete LOLOL

im glad scott got to knock one down although not well connected still got a piece of the white trash..

i can bet if i had to guess 80% eagles fans started the **** the ******** chats and knowing scott himself went over to be playful and just have fun with the jokes but sadly the white trash got out of hand i had to guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom