THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give Ja the slight edge over SGA.

-Though I think SGA has the most potential of the three, as he's a two-way threat.
He's already averaging 20 PPG, with a raw offensive game and his team has a playoff seeding.
-Trae might be the best out of the three right now, but he might be putting out empty stats.
I can easily see him as being the best scorer out of the three in 5-10 years.
-Ja just has something special about him.
He has a high IQ for the game, and he has that fire in him.

82605860_3325863040775530_8490653644109119488_n.jpg

ALL about midrange isn’t what I mean. I mean you can’t avoid the midrange and have to embrace it. Dame, steph, Kyrie, CO2 all shoot a lot of 3’s but embrace the middy. Trae has the deep 3 and the floater for middy. Doesn’t avoid the midrange
Oh ok. So I agree with most of this post.

I think Trae will always be the better shooter than Ja.. But I'll still take Ja over Trae

Oh ok. So I agree with most of this post.

I think Trae will always be the better shooter than Ja.. But I'll still take Ja over Trae

ja’s great and he may end up better than Trae but trae’s Ability to generate 3’s and his ability as a playmaker already are elite.

pretty good read by Jo. Looks like he realizes he has to take a step back on offense to make this work. I just hope to gawd our HC realizes this **** as well

Ja is a rookie leading what is now a playoff team at the moment, a team most everyone had at the bottom of the league to start the season.

SGA as a rookie showed serious flashes in the playoffs. And has taken a jump in his sophomore season.

Trae is steering the worst team in the NBA. He may be the most talented right now but he's just getting his right now.

PG the same dude that wifed the prostitute he tried to pay a milli to get an abortion.

Definition of a weirdo :lol:
I think he thought in the long run it'd be cheaper, but now he's fully financing her lifestyle and she can hit up his bank account twice for alimony and child support if she ever leaves. Played himself.

Ja and especially SGA are playing with far superior talent and flat out competent players. Cam Reddish and Vince Carter get real minutes for the hawks

Ja and especially SGA are playing with far superior talent and flat out competent players. Cam Reddish and Vince Carter get real minutes for the hawks

Hmmm was this the narrative when the Hawks went on their little run the 2nd half of last season?

they didn't have to tell them to avoid shots because they had steph, klay, and KD lol. you just let those guys do whatever.

the rockets don't have that luxury, so their model figures that danuel house is better off shooting 35% from 3 than he is taking midrange jumpers. Even if taking more "inefficient shots" makes a player look more negative, there's something to be said about diversifying your offense so that defenders can't key in. I'm not sure how it ends up being quantified or measured, but I don't like how it plays out.

But then the issue is that they cater the roster to the system and load up on guys like house tucker and McLemore who aren't capable of anything but spotting up making them easy to defend especially when they inevitably go cold like all 3 point shooters and the results are written in stone before the games are even played

Still not convinced you can win with Trae as the leader of your team. I remember when the Hawks started winning last year the narrative was that Trae was the reason. But now he doesn't have legit teammates?

Hmmm was this the narrative when the Hawks went on their little run the 2nd half of last season?

the team is tangibly different from the end oflast season?

they replaced guys like Taurean with Evan turner, chandler parsons, dead money who now don’t even play. They got even younger, and on top of that Collins got busted for shooting up

their current backup PG is BRANDON GOODWIN

#context

Lol, PG got his Babymama pregnant twice and ended up marrying her.
It must've been George Paul or Black Gordan Hayward that impregnated her.

Low-key, I'd feel some type of way if I were the child.
To me, thats like saying your child is only worth a million dollars to you...

I'm personally against abortions, but I understand why some people have it done (rape, financial situation, young age, etc).
But I don't wanna get into that.
Anyways, I hope he had good intentions at the time, as in he wasn't ready to take care of the child or because he wouldn't be around much.

the team is tangibly different from the end oflast season?

they replaced guys like Taurean with Evan turner, chandler parsons, dead money who now don’t even play. They got even younger, and on top of that Collins got busted for shooting up

their current backup PG is BRANDON GOODWIN

#context
But when they were losing last year guys like Taurean weren't legit. Then they started winning and it was because Trae was making them better. So..

Reactions: MVP
But when they were losing last year guys like Taurean weren't legit. Then they started winning and it was because Trae was making them better. So..

Those guys from last season Taurean Price, Dedmon, are better than what Cam Reddish Evan turner and Hunter is giving you. Do you not agree with that?

He’s also 21 with far more responsibility than Ja or SGA. Don’t know what young PG would be much better with that cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom