THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the things with Fultz...

He needed to be in a no-pressure situation without a crazy fanbase that’s watching his every move and on a team that isn’t counting on him to compete for a championship.

He is also shooting 26% from three and is most effective in slashing off pick and rolls. Unless we switch coaches we are not a pick and roll heavy team at all and just slashing to the basket and not being a threat from outside is not what we’re missing. We basically already have that slashing ability in J-Rich but he can actually shoot threes, midrange and does a decent job drawing fouls.
That first paragraph was you all summer 18 lmao

82082494_3326542954040872_6192734647693082624_n.jpg

That first paragraph was you all summer 18 lmao

Exactly, I said this from the beginning. Orlando gives him a spot he can go to Disney world with his mom three days per week and not face a single bit of pressure to win games in front of sellout crowds on a bunch of nationally televised games with other All-Stars on his team that are counting on him.

Exactly, I said this from the beginning. Orlando gives him a spot he can go to Disney world with his mom three days per week and not face a single bit of pressure to win games in front of sellout crowds on a bunch of nationally televised games with other All-Stars on his team that are counting on him.
Ehh most of that pressure was added by Brett and you know it.

The environment was too toxic with Fultz here and it was clear he did not have the mental toughness to survive in that environment. It was a relief that he was gone and I am glad he is doing well. If he were still here, we would still be talking about his three ball and comparing it to Ben and the same people saying SixErS GoOfEd will be calling for Brand's head to trade him.

I do think we traded him at his absolute lowest value and was used incorrectly as it's evident now that Brown is trying to force the pieces to fit. One contributes to the other.

Ideally, we should have been more patient and included Fultz in the Tobias deal rather than Shamet. Shamet is someone we can REALLY use right now.

To be fair Daniel House out played Gary Clark and took those minutes but I feel it. Fertitta us a terrible owner.
True but MDA never gave him a fair chance, I’m really tired of him and fertitta. One defensive lapse and he sends him down to the G League or the bench for the next month. He wouldn’t make the playoff rotation but you absolutely need players like him to survive the regular season. Also everyone can see that hartenstein can play but MDA. B2B games 96 possible minutes and harty only plays 5 minutes across both games :smh:

True but MDA never gave him a fair chance, I’m really tired of him and fertitta. One defensive lapse and he sends him down to the G League or the bench for the next month. He wouldn’t make the playoff rotation but you absolutely need players like him to survive the regular season. Also everyone can see that hartenstein can play but MDA. B2B games 96 possible minutes and harty only plays 5 minutes across both games :smh:
100%. But that's always been Pringles. I feel for Harden man cause all this skimming on the margins stuff isn't the way to do it.

My son Kuz playing like **** :smh:

Over his last 9 games, he had a:

0 point game on 0-7 shooting in 26 minutes
4 point game on 2-8 shooting in 21 minutes
4 point game on 2-10 shooting in 27 minutes

Anyone who wants to go into the playoffs with this dude as your 3rd wheel on offense is a moron. If this L is what it takes for him to get traded, then it's the best L the Lakers have taken all season.

Those Beal comments are weird to me. The Wizards play hard every night and it’s a team full of young players. Idk what he expects.

is it a trade request? lol I really don’t understand the timing.

First of all I don’t think Gary Clark is good at basketball. They needed to open up another roster spot with Gerald Green and Nene’s corpses taking up two off the bat. The true casualty should have been Thabo but he has a guaranteed contract and maybe is a “vet”.

We still on this fultz/sixers bs ?

the move freed up our cap space of 9M at the time.. it had to happen since sixers were amd are in win now

this gets talked about everytime fultz does good getting annoying at this point

its over with time to move on
So the $9M in cap space that was essentially only used to help sign Al Horford to an absurd contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom