THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Good numbers.” MLGA at it’s finest :lol: You the same dude that said the Bucks were making moves to matchup against the Lakers :lol:

I heard the Hawks traded for Teague to match up with Caruso.
Let's be real instead of funny. Hawks arent title contenders.

You still haven't told me why there's rumors out of Clipperville suggesting the Clippers are in the market for a big lol....maybe because Zubac ain't it? Lol you guys are comedy central up in here

Let's be real instead of funny. Hawks dont have title aspirations.

You still haven't told me why there's rumors out of Clipperville suggesting the Clippers are in the market for a big lol....maybe because Zubac ain't it? Lol you guys are comedy central up in here

someone explained it as soon as you brought it up. Trez will not be a Clipper next year. We cannot afford to sign him because he’s outplayed his contract. You want the Clippers to trade him for a guard?

Son look like a bulky fullback.

He and that franchise need to get his weight in order asap.

Zion our here looking like Bruh Man from Martin.
C47B83CA-3549-4066-A940-27F3328977B4.jpeg

someone explained it as soon as you brought it up. Trez will not be a Clipper next year. We cannot afford to sign him because he’s outplayed his contract. You want the Clippers to trade him for a guard?
Doesnt matter whether Trez is there next year or is used for trade, at the end of the day LAC lacks a legit big or two to help Kawhi win the chip.

Take the money and forcing a trade later>
Get your money, and a different place to play.

I’m all for player empowerment but I just don’t agree with signing up for a long term deal and requesting/demanding a trade in the first years of the contract. Especially if you’re a max player.

Every situation is unique. I don’t mind Dlo taking the money because he might not have got a max contract from anyone else. He probably signed that with the understanding he would be traded soon.

I would have a problem if KAT asked for a trade a year after signing his 5 year supermax. I would have a problem if Unibrow re-up’d for a supermax with NOLA & then demanded a trade in the same year.

I thought Beal had signed a long term deal, not a 2 year extension. I’m kinda indifferent on his comments now lol.

Clippers fans will never get it. Not surprised cause they've never tasted the champagne in June.

Let's try this. Objectively. Did Kawhi's title teams with the Spurs and Raptors lack legit bigs? Rhetorical question for Clipper nation.

People getting mad at the caruso love just makes his cult following go higher. **** is funny :lol:

He’s not getting in anyway. Who cares man.

I honestly think it’s hilarious. Wouldn’t even be mad if he got voted in. I don’t take All-Star weekend at all seriously anymore and haven’t for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom