THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe Lebron is about to pass Kobe on the All time scoring list in about a full season faster and scoring wasn’t even Lebron’s thing.

I know people get concerned about Lebron’s age and minutes but this dude really puts up 25/10/8 and is the best player on the court on like 75% effort level. It’s insane.

I still think he has another 2018 playoff run in him & that he’s gunna turn it up in April. Lakers will need that extra gear cause regular season Lebron isnt enough to win in the deeper rounds of the playoffs.

Is there a thread for NBA players shoes? I see one for apparel, but not footwear. NFL too really, there were some nice Jordan cleats this season.

Good post game walk off talk. Bron is so much easier in post game talks than kd and Kyrie.

Dwight feeling these hs boys huh

Screenshot_20200124-044709_Instagram.jpg

I know people get concerned about Lebron’s age and minutes but this dude really puts up 25/10/8 and is the best player on the court on like 75% effort level. It’s insane.

I still think he has another 2018 playoff run in him & that he’s gunna turn it up in April. Lakers will need that extra gear cause regular season Lebron isnt enough to win in the deeper rounds of the playoffs.
And Anthony Davis out there by himself is basically the Pelicans. Top Five though

Careful what you wish for lol but the hope is that AD can stay healthy.

And Anthony Davis out there by himself is basically the Pelicans. Top Five though

Anthony Davis is a DPOY caliber player that can drop 30 any night. If he’s not top 5, he’s top 10. Not sure what there is to argue about here.

Careful what you wish for lol but the hope is that AD can stay healthy.

I don’t understand what you mean. Be careful what I wish for? What does that have to do with AD or Bron?

Anthony Davis is a DPOY caliber player that can drop 30 any night. If he’s not top 5, he’s top 10. Not sure what there is to argue about here.

I don’t understand what you mean. Be careful what I wish for? What does that have to do with AD or Bron?
Hoping Bron has “playoff mode activated” and he can’t go to that next level. Now I do think he can elevate a little but in the end Bron is gonna need a healthy AD to get far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom