THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets have lost 12 of their last 15 games

48FFB232-767F-4A57-83CE-9F5AE2B7DD05.jpeg

In the West, LAL vs LAC seems inevitable whether it's in the Conference Semis or Conference Finals. Obviously there are going to be more Lakers fans no matter who has home court. Staying out of the 4/5 matchup is going to be huge too.

Seeding absolutely matters in the East. While MIL is running away with the 1 seed, 2-6 are all going to be very close, and several of those teams have been SIGNIFICANTLY better at home than on the road. 4/5 matchup is also something that is going to want to be avoided.

For sure, seeding does matter, I actually meant more matchups rather than home court advantage. Even for the East, I don't see any team wanting to avoid other teams in the playoffs. Such as Toronto avoiding the LeBron Cavs, or other teams avoiding the Warriors, it speaks to how balanced the league is this year.

Championship or making the Finals. Another example is the 2002-2003 Lakers. They “only” won 50 games during the regular season and were perceived as vulnerable in the playoffs, but still won it all. LeBron’s last couple of Cleveland teams had so-so regular seasons and still got to the Finals.

Cleveland's team was indeed so and so, but it also spoke about how weak the East was (and how good LeBron was). By no means do I think the Clippers should panic, but at the same time, the issues here are nothing to be ignored. This might not be their year.

The league needs a Clippers-Rockets 1st rd series...man the narratives of the loser of that series.

Just ordered the red Luka ASG jersey a couple hours ago and it shipped. If anyone looking for ASG gear and want it fast, check out nba.com. I wanted mine in time for when i went to the next mavs game on feb 1st. Dont care if he wearing blue or red in the game, I wanted red regardless. We got enough blue luka jerseys, wanted to lock down the red. Maybe ill get lucky and he will be on team red. But doubt it. MFFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom