THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. As an avid basketball fan, since 1996, there’s been more days that I’ve seen Kobe play, seen a story about him or just seen his name mentioned than days I haven’t. To have him not be around anymore just does not compute. That should not be hard for people to understand.

Some people are *******s, plain and simple. I’ve heard from people for the first time in months today.

I had to pull up to Staples just to feel the atmosphere.
this is surreal and still has not hit me yet.
BD482CA7-5846-4536-8239-CD51434E7FD1.jpeg

Man ...

Sounds absolutely absurd and I'll probably get hate, but it seems like Kobe was basketball.

Like 24 second shot clock violation and 8 second backcourt violation. Like the BB gods knew ... have that Mamba mentality....

When your circle of friends are all hoop heads and your days revolve around playing basketball, going to basketball games and talking about basketball, or going on message boards talking about basketball, kobe is going to be a big part of your life.

At least it was for me. When I got interested in basketball was 97, so my interest in nba basketball literally started with kobe.

I remember having arguments in grade school about kobe lol.. It's coming to me now.

it's still soooo surreal guys. I don't know how to process all of this. Can't even eat or think about tomorrow. I would never think something like of this magnitude would take place in my lifetime. Yall right about that Kobe was supposed to grow old with the league; sit along the sidelines at Staples, chill with older players, and hand out the Finals MVP like Bill.

1/26/2020 will FOREVER be in my heart.

Prayers go out to all the Lakers fans here. I have relatives and friends in CA who are die-hard Lakers fans, and I don't know how much pain they're going through right now.

Kobe will always serve as an inspiration to all. I can't wait to tell my future kids about Bean and how much he used to terrorized #MyCeltics every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom