THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB9C46D8-530E-4EEF-9424-3225D10C6511.jpeg

The way this all happened and how I became aware of the news reminds me of 9/11. I'll never forget where I was.

Kobe is Kobe. What resonates most is that of being a father and the role he was playing for Gigi and all of his daughters. That's what separates him as a legend to me. His work ethic and "Mamba mentality" will rarely be duplicated at such high levels of competitive sport; however, that dedication to being a father and demonstrating inspiration to his daughters is the Mamba mentality we can, and all should aspire to be. It's an entirely tragic event, but one to call on. Kobe is Kobe.

You know what gets to me ....the fact that we don’t get to see him age.... from high school to 60 points we watched him mature ... then he found a life that was fulfilling after with coaching and media stuff .... would of loved to she him age gracefully .... I’m not the biggest Kobe fan but always respected him .... sadness

the older i got, the more i appreciated kobe

:frown:

The game 4 in Sacramento, the game 1 in San Antonio in 01', game 7 00' vs Portland, 06' game 6 vs Phx,

Off the top of my head some of my favorite Kobe games

Not enough credit was given to his ability to rise to the occasion when it mattered the most. Dude went into your arena and ****ted on you when it mattered the most and there's no stat for me that measures how hard it is to drop 50 in a closeout game on the road.

The way this all happened and how I became aware of the news reminds me of 9/11. I'll never forget where I was.

Kobe is Kobe. What resonates most is that of being a father and the role he was playing for Gigi and all of his daughters. That's what separates him as a legend to me. His work ethic and "Mamba mentality" will rarely be duplicated at such high levels of competitive sport; however, that dedication to being a father and demonstrating inspiration to his daughters is the Mamba mentality we can, and all should aspire to be. It's an entirely tragic event, but one to call on. Kobe is Kobe.
Man this just made me cry again. Thanks so true

These radio / tv shows / podcast/ tributes this week will be a lot to deal with but homie deserves it .... the Super Bowl will be an afterthought for most of this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom