THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite Collins improvement as a defender and him becoming a legit stretch 4/5, questions about locking yourself into Collins from a defensive perspective to pair with Trae is where that's coming from IMO. He's got a payday coming and Trae maybe getting 30% of the cap on his deal when he's up is a thing.
If you’re gonna go the Collins/Trae route, Hawks gonna need a rim running defense big. Pretty much someone like Nerlens

Despite Collins improvement as a defender and him becoming a legit stretch 4/5, questions about locking yourself into Collins from a defensive perspective to pair with Trae is where that's coming from IMO. He's got a payday coming and Trae maybe getting 30% of the cap on his deal when he's up is a thing.
They coulda just drafted a center like Hayes with their other lotto pick and there wouldn’t be any trade rumors

Whats the break down on wiseman? I know some people think if the Hawks are in the position to draft him they should. Never watched him play before he walked away from college ball so I don’t know much about the guy and his abilities but tje measurables fit what we need

They coulda just drafted a center like Hayes with their other lotto pick and there wouldn’t be any trade rumors

Yupppp smh although Idk if that would of fit with their timeline. Trae's ascent has kind of put a battery in ATL's back to be good quicker than later.

Whats the break down on wiseman? I know some people think of the Hawks are in the position to draft him they should. Never watched him play before he walked away from college ball so I don’t know much about the guy and his abilities but tje measurables fit what we need
Young athletic big, that some ppl think he has the potential to stretch the floor in the future...Right now he’s raw, but has the size and athleticism to work with

If the Hawks really hunting for a 5 then they should just wait till the summer to see if they can land him before exploring trades...No need to do anything with Collins right now, nobody they get back would help much cuz they still need the rookies to develop and get better vets

Trae really benefits from having a frontcourt that can space the floor for him. I think you tie his hands somewhat with a guy like capela. Rockets would have to give up their first rounder I would think

I had honestly forgotten how good the Clippers were. 2nd game all season we’ve been fully healthy

Yupppp smh although Idk if that would of fit with their timeline. Trae's ascent has kind of put a battery in ATL's back to be good quicker than later.
My biggest concern rn is the fans staying patient and the higher ups don’t make any rash short term decisions

Did you guys know Norm Powell is averaging 15 PPG on roughly 50/40/85 shooting? ****.

I’ve said for a few years now he’d average 20+ PPG if he was on a crappier team where he’d be playing a bigger role.

This violinist at the Clippers game....🔥

edit:

At least his All the Stars performance was good. This got bad quick.

Take with grain of salt, but Shams wrote about it as well...

2A6B336C-A963-4EE3-9E5E-CEFAA6C62EAA.gif

I hope Embiid prepared himself for Tacko

Also, Kemba missed a total of 6 games in his last four seasons with Charlotte. He's gonna miss that many games in his first 50 with the C's. Yikes.

When a knee flares up...wth does that mean? Is he injured or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom