THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Rob's gonna respond cause the Clips are looking locked and loaded for a title run rn :nerd:

This Rockets strategy is flat out stupid. They got this "small ball" thing all f'ed up. The Warriors death lineup worked because they had 2 of the best/most efficient shooters we've ever seen who are great off that ball. The Rockets have 2 real streaky scorers who are turnover prone and work terrible off the ball. Morey is this super smart guy though. :lol:

going small is a direct result of getting Russ. no big man to clog the paint means he has open driving lanes to the rim, or he kicks to wide open shooters if you help.

Here's hoping Mook takes shots away from Kawhi/PG/Lou/Trez and torpedoes the chemistry of the team.

and IT now too.

Bro...how is Jerry west doing this. Seriously. It's weird now. He's a savant. He's like Frank Underwood. How are you this efficient from the line? He's been the best at his job a loooooooong time.

Mann and Fi were getting zero burn. Althougg I really like Mann.

so we basically swapped Harkless for Mook? I’ll allow it

Didn't think the Lakers had a chance to beat the Clippers in the playoffs anyways, but they done done now.

Fam you have had more post about the Clippers moves than Clippers fans today, not to mention that the Heat have also leapfrogged the Celtics in terms of talent.

Hell Once Vic gets right ya'll might be the 6th best team in your conference, you have other things to worry about :lol:

not sure how it and Lou co exist but them two plus trez mook (does he start?) and Landry off the pine is brazy

I can't be the only one who thinks the Clippers goofed. They didn't need more offense

tenor (1).gif

I could be completely wrong but I sear last week it was The Clippers don't have enough bodies because BGH & Kiwi are sitting out all the time.

They go out and get some extra bodies and now it's well they didn't need more offense

Between the Knicks trading Morris to the Clips for packing peanuts and a cigarillo AND landing IT, Bron gonna have to triple his HGH dosage to get past the Clippers. Bruh has to deal with PG, Kawhi, Trez and now Morris. If Bron gets past the Clippers, he shall never be slandered again.

Only good news for the Lakers is that we’re the underdogs and we get Collinson I guess
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom