THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different note NT fam, who do you think takes the 8th seed out West? MEM, NO or POR? :nerd::nerd::nerd:

I'm personally rooting for MEM but would be happy for NO.

Disappointed with POR this season to be honest and I'm not too keen on them sneaking in.
It's really hard to say

I think as of right now NO is 6.5 games back of Memphis.

Memphis has one of the hardest schedules the remainder of the season, and NO has one of the easiest.

That 7 game gap might be too much to overcome.

Only way Zion should win is if Ja misses the rest of the season Zion catches up to him in games played/stats and NO passes Memphis in the rankings

Only way Zion should win is if Ja misses the rest of the season Zion catches up to him in games played/stats and NO passes Memphis in the rankings
Wouldn't it hurt Ja's chances for Roy more if no catches up to memphis with Ja playing? It'd mean he didn't help memphis keep that 6.5 game lead

Wouldn't it hurt Ja's chances for Roy more if no catches up to memphis with Ja playing? It'd mean he didn't help memphis keep that 6.5 game lead
Gotta compare the body of work in terms of totals

Also can’t ignore Ingrams contributions

Memphis has no all-stars

1582065701252.png
Nice graphic man

The most underrated All-Star player in the league hands down and SUPERB mid range game.

He is a key ingredient to any championship team and I wish the Lakers had him.

ALL summer all I heard was how the Clippers Depth is leap years ahead of everyone, how their pieces fit so well together.... 50+ games in & somehow the Clippers need more depth??
need more or want more? can never have too much depth. A lot of times rotations shorten in the playoffs solely because the pool of guys a coach can trust in big moments shrinks. More depth makes that pool bigger. Balmer tryna give Doc Lake Michigan.

Lakers are going all chemistry
Clips are like **** it
Will be interesting to see what prevails.

I do wonder what would have happened if Lakers pulled the trigger on KG for Odom and Bynum.

Lakers are going all chemistry
Clips are like **** it
Will be interesting to see what prevails.

if the all star and rising stars showed us anything, which we knew..chemistry and playing hard takes you so far, talent prevails. I'm so ready to see them matchup.

It'll most likely be Klaw vs Bron when AD and PG both go ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom