THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teams will probably still lie but I’m excited for actual heights lol. Without shoes is even better news.

Can u feel it in the air? Basketball is around the corner.

I’m ready for the training camp reports about how player x has lost y pounds, added z pounds of muscle and is in the best shape of his life.

NBA BACK (SOON)

I saw him at a bar a while back. Dude is 5’8”

I believe it. Imagine...

9449C3B6-B576-48E1-B7A5-CBC2063E873B.jpeg

And *****s talk about Van Fleet. Man.....:lol:. Lemme stop.

@tyisny kinda what I was speaking to earlier.

Bleacher Report just released their top 50 players 30 mins ago. They ranked Kobe at #14. And while I’ll ALLOW IT, because I’m always down for Kobe slander....it’s hilarious to me how the tweet after they post the link to their top 50 of all time...they post this meme, suggesting WTF at Kobe being ranked 14th. All to bait the discussion :lol:

Kevin Durant just got ruled out for an entire season. I'm fine not including him here. He comes back and Giannis will be removed.

Westbrook redeeming himself this season. Back to his spot as 2nd best PG in the league

That Sam Esfandeotnr dude has zero credibility lol
He’s pretty much Nick Wright in a Warriors jersey lol

Nah....Nick Wright is on a level of his own. Sam & Andy are def GSW Homers/Steph Stans...and shoot at Bron often. But they ain’t on Nick Wright type of time. No credibility is wild. Their point on nba media coverage these days is on point. Yes, they’re biased. But they ain’t no hot take Nick Wright bs. That’s a whole nother level.

cant stand him and the Andy guy. The condescending know it all tone they come with is just...

Andy is annoying and a meat head. Lightyears pod is fye tho :pimp:.

Anyways....I’m seeing the spicy-Ness starting to round to form again. So much teams with a lot of hope :lol:. All imma say is....WE GON See!

NBA season is back baby :pimp:.

cant stand him and the Andy guy. The condescending know it all tone they come with is just...

I don’t know who you’re talking about, but I generally can’t stand anyone who acts like that. That’s why I can’t stand Cowherd, among others.

Are we all letting it be known who our team/teams are before the season starts??? No changing it up halfway through..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom