THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram my dude but he wouldn’t be this guy playing with Bron. Hated to see him go, but it was necessary.
The Lakers were really good last year before Bron got hurt on Christmas

there’s a reason the Lakers have a negative net rating when Bron sits and AD plays

BI would have turned into an all star just the same playing next to LBJ - plus having Zo would mean no minutes for Rondo lol

Lakers was up 14 so I went to get something to eat... now the Pelicans back in the game...... what happened?

The Lakers were really good last year before Bron got hurt on Christmas

there’s a reason the Lakers have a negative net rating when Bron sits and AD plays

BI would have turned into an all star just the same playing next to LBJ - plus having Zo would mean no minutes for Rondo lol

I get AD hasn't looked great tonight but they would not have this record without the trade. He thrives off assisted baskets, Ingram is a very ball dominant player. AD compliments Bron far more.

Naaaah.....he would’ve taken the ball out of Zo’s hands too, so his growth would have been stunted too.

Lakers was up 14 so I went to get something to eat... now the Pelicans back in the game...... what happened?
giphy.gif

I get AD hasn't looked great tonight but they would not have this record without the trade. He thrives off assisted baskets, Ingram is a very ball dominant player. AD compliments Bron far more.
i just think BI is the perfect compliment to LBJ - LBJ has to play these crazy minutes cuz the Lakers are terrible with him on the bench - BI would lessen that pressure on Bron

AD stuffs the stat sheet for sure but he isn’t a play creator

Zion getting denied by AD, Bron and Dwight 3 attempts in a row. What a gauntlet to go through as a rookie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom