THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it will be open since the defense guards him from the block when he's on the arc.

You say this but then when video comes out of him shooting fade-away 30 footers in other pro player’s faces you’ll be one of the first to say he “won’t be able to do that in a game vs real defense”

And when he DOESN'T do it in real games...you'll have egg on your face...again.

It will blow my mind if dude is actually shooting fade-away threes the way he was in pickup games. I’m not saying he’s gonna do that nor be some amazing shooter. I was simply commenting on the fact that dude has said he “wouldn’t be able to do that vs NBA defense” but then also now says he should be able to since nobody is actually even defending him.

Do the Jazz plan on starting Bogi and Ingles up front with Gobert? I would argue bringing Ingles off the bench would be a wise move.

The Mavs got a really good guard rotation. Brunson, Curry, Wright...Doncic and Barrera. Lots of shooting on that team up front too with Kleiber, Kristaps, Finney-Smith, and Luka if he ever play small ball 4.

I think the Mavs might surprise some people. That’s going to be a tough team on the schedule. High 30s to low 40 win team. They should put up a ton of points

The Mavs got a really good guard rotation. Brunson, Curry, Wright...Doncic and Barrera. Lots of shooting on that team up front too with Kleiber, Kristaps, Finney-Smith, and Luka if he ever play small ball 4.

I think the Mavs might surprise some people. That’s going to be a tough team on the schedule. High 30s to low 40 win team. They should put up a ton of points
All depends on porzingis. If he’s right all the good players can raise to better than good night to night.

They have a bunch of good players who need the stars to be stars

Russell bout to average 25 and 7 with the Warriors while Klay out.

Gonna be fun to watch him and Steph jackin up 10-15 treys a game apiece

It will blow my mind if dude is actually shooting fade-away threes the way he was in pickup games. I’m not saying he’s gonna do that nor be some amazing shooter. I was simply commenting on the fact that dude has said he “wouldn’t be able to do that vs NBA defense” but then also now says he should be able to since nobody is actually even defending him.

He's the one who said it not me :stoneface:

If he's a man of his word we better see 200+ 3PT attempts, cuz "If it's open I'll take it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom