THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay coming back and returning to form does make them dangerous

but based on that piece from K Pelton, I personally doubt he comes back this season and he’ll miss at least 60 games

so 60 gms of Dlo/steph/7ppg dray/and...ehhhhh.... against the rest of the west? I could see the Season going south for gsw fast

Draymond’s 7ppg isn’t just that since he’s a playmaker. Looney will be a double digit scorer. WCS was one last season.

i think they’re a 6th/7th/8th seed. Maybe I just believe in Steph leading the league in scoring.

??‍♂️

Y’all keep saying this like every team in the west isn’t an injury away minus the clippers

Most playoff teams in the West have 3-4 guys capable of scoring 20 on almost any given night. Jazz, Clippers, Rockets, Nuggets, hell maybe even the Pelicans if Zion doesnt miss a beat.

Pelicans wont make the playoffs, but still for GS and Portland everything gotta go perfectly imo.

Most playoff teams in the West have 3-4 guys capable of scoring 20 on almost any given night. Jazz, Clippers, Rockets, Nuggets, hell maybe even the Pelicans if Zion doesnt miss a beat.

Pelicans wont make the playoffs, but still for GS and Portland everything gotta go perfectly imo.

Only the clippers could have their best player miss significant time. Maybe Utah since they are a collective of really good guys.

Draymond’s 7ppg isn’t just that since he’s a playmaker. Looney will be a double digit scorer. WCS was one last season.

i think they’re a 6th/7th/8th seed. Maybe I just believe in Steph leading the league in scoring.

??‍♂️

I do believe they can get to the 7th or 8th seed, but I guess I think that their chance to slip to 9th-12th is relatively high.

*****s really looking at soley personel...and not how the Warriros will function :lol:.

The Dray we’ll see this season, is going to be closer to the playoff Draymond from last year. Def think he can be back to 13/10/7....and he’ll have to be more aggressive and make sure he’s keeping the D honest again. I wouldn’t rule out a 29 year old, healthy, in shape and motivated Dray. Think he still got it. Dray 2 years from now ain’t going to be it...but he gon have a big year P C H P C H

And the Warriros def a luxury version of the Blazers. Steph is what dame is x2....and Dlo and CJ are similar levels of talents/production. Think it’ll break down something like this for the starters:

Steph: 29-7-5
Dlo: 23-6-4
McKinney: 9ppg
Dray: 13-10-7
Looney: 10 & 9

Dlo can replicate what Klay does as a 2nd option in the scoring column...while also serving as a playmaker for the others. Off the bench...Burks can create and WCS can finish and provide bench scoring. They’ll need GRIII to improve and knock down shots....but their 8 man rotation is right there with what Portland looked like.

Burkes: 11-3-2
WCS: 9 & 6

Dubs going to be better than a lot of people think in the regular season. There’s a path to them being good in the regular season. There’s a good mix of talent, experience, chemistry in the starting 5....and the bench and depth is unknown...but there’s some nba talent that may just need the right coaching/system to be productive. I’ve seen it before.

I believe he can do this and still miss the playoffs though ?

who you think he is? Lebron?
D1049556-5F61-484C-B114-F3A5AFCE4BF4.png

The dubs just don’t have the depth or defensive talent on the wings to be much of a factor in terms of coming out the west

Are we forgetting that D’Lo (who I love) is a 1FTA per game guy with poor defense? Who only got in the AS game due to injury?
Draymond averaged 7ppg last season

Burke? WCS? Oof

This....

The Warriors need everything to go right.... MVP Level Steph, Draymond to be able to score again, Klay to be back near 100% in the playoffs, & D'Lo to fit in seamlessly... Add that to the fact that talent has rounded out in the West, this team has A lot of weaknesses too.

Now come buyout market, they grab two decent role players maybe that boosts them but this roster going to another finals this year is gonna be rough

Y’all got StephGod messed up.

Like it didn’t take a box and 1 to slow him down.
like he ain’t a goat.
like he doesn’t still get 30 games against the eastern conference

It’s astonishing. THEY will see tho. Dudes really think the entire league is going to have the focus to guard Steph Curry 40ft with playoff intensity for 70 something odd games (hopefully ??)......with a Super charged Dlo having to be accounted for :lol:.

Everybody has their best seasons playing next to Steph and under Kerr.. Dlo will be incredibly efficient. P&R season. Going to look something like this:

Only the clippers could have their best player miss significant time. Maybe Utah since they are a collective of really good guys.

there is no way one of Kawhi/PG misses significant time (15-20 games) & The Clippers are in the bottom half of the West fighting for seeding the last month of the season.

The team is already short on Playmakers.. Your then relying on Lou Will (in his 14th Season) to play increased minutes & more production from Trez.... Then who?

They, just like most of the top teams cant afford it this year. Good Luck Losing Kawhi 20 games & having PG off two shoulder injuries leading the team in the West >D

Can you really count on Steph to take on that much of a burden after all those finals trips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom