THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EUMA_iMUUAA-PSK

This was a great night on here :rofl:

Lob city had some unfortunate mental collapses.
Chris gonna have a few regrets when he hangs it up.

That was on my bday man. Will never forget. I was heading to ATL that day. And this left an incredible sour taste in my mouth. Pablo Prigioni, Greyhound, Josh Smith....going NUTS. This was at the height of the Cp3 slander.

JAMAL CRAWFORD being absolutely TURRIBLE. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing :lol:. Doc was being an idiot. You could tell they got tight, and folded.

Was rooting hard for the Clips, Blake/Cp3 then. This....along with Game 6 2013 Heat/Spurs, Game 7 Warriors/Cavs, Game 7 Nuggets/Blazers last year...as well as Nuggets/Lakers WCF 2009 are some of the most trying basketball heartbreaks I’ve had.

Legit had me hot :smh: :lol:

That was on my bday man. Will never forget. I was heading to ATL that day. And this left an incredible sour taste in my mouth. Pablo Prigioni, Greyhound, Josh Smith....going NUTS. This was at the height of the Cp3 slander.

JAMAL CRAWFORD being absolutely TURRIBLE. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing :lol:. Doc was being an idiot. You could tell they got tight, and folded.

Was rooting hard for the Clips, Blake/Cp3 then. This....along with Game 6 2013 Heat/Spurs, Game 7 Warriors/Cavs, Game 7 Nuggets/Blazers last year...as well as Nuggets/Lakers WCF 2009 are some of the most trying basketball heartbreaks I’ve had.

Horrible night. Went from feeling low-key euphoric about finally getting to the WCF to like 25 minutes of sustained disbelief and disgust. Had me snapping at my wife and son when they tried to talk to me during the 4th quarter. :smh:

I’ll never let myself get that upset about a sports event again, but man that game sucked.

If Vegas gets a team before seattle, that would be foul af

If it was expansion, they’d add 2 teams, I’d be cool with both cities getting love. Bump the Pels and Grizz to the eastern conference....

You was in the crib like this huh?
9DED3076-D2BF-4DBF-AE19-A6C16E6900EF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom