THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Stockton made Third Team All-NBA in 1999. Since then, the only American Caucasian to make an All-NBA Team is David Lee (2012-2013 All NBA Third Team) :wow: :wow:

Guarantee y’all can stump 99% of your friends who are NBA fans with that one.

Kevin love made all nba 2nd team in 2014

2013-14

SECOND TEAM

F:
Blake Griffin, L.A. Clippers
F: Kevin Love, Minnesota Timberwolves
C: Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets
G: Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
G: Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs

Who y’all got?
Dray and it's not close.

Klay is too verbally bland. He provides nothing to the convo. He's like a cat who knows he's not here to entertain you so deal with it.

Steph is all company lines, 'Team came together' and 'Tough test but we passed so we'll hope for the same tomorrow.'

Kerr is too safe. Similar to Steph, but w/ a hint of wit & sarcasm. Thinks he's a riot, though.

And honestly, it's ALOTTA times I rely can't understand Giannis.

And Dray is entirely more ignorant than all of them combined.

Dray and it's not close.

Klay is too verbally bland. He provides nothing to the convo. He's like a cat who knows he's not here to entertain you so deal with it.

Steph is all company lines, 'Team came together' and 'Tough test but we passed so we'll for the same tomorrow.'

Kerr is too safe. Similar to Steph, but w/ a hint of wit & sarcasm. Thinks hes a riot, thouh.

And honestly, it's ALOTTA times I rely can't understand Giannis.

And Dray is entirely more ignorant than all of them combined.

You gotta scroll. There’s a small arrow in the middle of the picture length-wise on the right that allows you to click through and see other pics (in this case other Zoom calls)

You gotta scroll. There’s a small arrow in the middle of the picture length-wise on the right that allows you to click through and see other pics (in this case other Zoom calls)
HOLY ****! 😂

Scratch Dray. Action Jackson or Matt Barnes.

Or James Har_en, but for slanderous purposes.

Why on EARTH is Kiwi an option? Buddy as interesting as New Balance.

Went to Costco and I grabbed another Kobe Magazine, I regret not copping the other ones when they had them (LA Times, TIME, etc.)

I waited an hour in line to get inside the store with my GF, and the line looked like the ones you see in those apocalyptic movies. They had three separates lines and they had wooden pallets in between to keep the line organized (It was in a loop).

Anyways, it was windy and dusty AF, and my GF let out a sneeze. This one dude in front of us got startled and looked like he just saw a Ghost lol. Also, we had Masks and gloves on.

IMG_9060.jpg

Got waitlisted for UMD out of HS. Still wanted to go to a big school. Had some friends going to WVU so decided to go as well. It was fun, and I enjoyed visiting, but not somewhere I really would've wanted to spend 4 years at.
Give us some more WVU Stories?

SLaton ad Pat White were there when you were there?

Rex Chapman was pretty athletic. Had a little wiggle to him in addition to having bounce.

I also stand by my position that Steve Nash is a great athlete because of his next-level hand-eye coordination.

Ii remember in his book, Bill Simmons put Chapman on his all-time "White Guys Who Played Like Black Guys" team lol

Last edited:
Give us some more WVU Stories?

SLaton ad Pat White were there when you were there?
Joe and Alex were the only dudes I hooped with. Basketball games were pretty fun because the team was just starting to get good, but it sucked that the student section was all in the upper deck.

Slaton and Pat White were both freshmen as well (05-06). Had a psychology class with Slaton. Don't really remember much else. I was at the forefront of wanting Pat White to be the starting QB when he was in a battle for the job with a more traditional QB. Still give my friends **** for them saying the white dude should've had the job. Tailgating and football games were fun as hell.

Lots of house parties, and they have a solid bar scene. Had a good time.

Campus is set up really odd. Freshmen dorms aren't even in walking distance to the rest of the campus where all the classes are. They have this monorail thing that you have to take in order to get down there.

Lots of Jersey kids (same as UMD), Pittsburgh area kids, Maryland, and then West Virginians. The West Virginia folks were cool, but I just couldn't really relate to them at all.

BTW, the starters on the team:

Dave Cowens
Tom Chambers
Billy Cunningham
Paul Westphal
Jason Williams

Bench:
Billy Cunningham (6th Man)
Dan Majerle
Brent Barry
Bobby Sura
Andrei Kirilenko
Chris Anderson (Birdman)

I forgot he added Chapman later in a column and was upset he didn't put him in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom