THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
even without any fmvps, are you guys really arguing that Steph is not the second best PG behind Magic (which is what wavy said)

if not, where does he rank?

Is there a reason why Magic is considered a PG but Bron isn't? Both have always been the primary ball handler and facilitator for their respective teams.

If Magic is considered a PG, there's no reason Bron, Luka, and Harden shouldn't be as well.

Is there a reason why Magic is considered a PG but Bron isn't? Both have always been the primary ball handler and facilitator for their respective teams.

If Magic is considered a PG, there's no reason Bron, Luka, and Harden shouldn't be as well.

Except for playing center in the finals his rookie year Magic has always been a point guard since middle school and he wasn't a huge scorer by nature of his game (more likely to have 20 assists without forcing the issue ).

Except for playing center in the finals his rookie year Magic has always been a point guard since middle school and he wasn't a huge scorer by nature of his game (more likely to have 20 assists without forcing the issue ).
I get that. Why aren't the other guys considered PGs too though? Because they are better scorers than Magic?

To me, you are what you guard.

Magic is as much of a PG as Luka, Harden, LeBronze. (As you said).

It is a funny technicality that gets overlooked throughout history because of how much Magic was loved.

But I have always felt this way but of course people aren't trying to be honest about IT.

Luka
Magic
LeBron

Are all Point Forwards.

Like the father of the Phil Pressey.

To me, you are what you guard.

Magic is as much of a PG as Luka, Harden, LeBronze. (As you said).

It is a funny technicality that gets overlooked throughout history because of how much Magic was loved.

But I have always felt this way but of course people aren't trying to be honest about IT.

Luka
Magic
LeBron

Are all Point Forwards.

Like the father of the Phil Pressey.
Nah I totally get that way of thinking and don't disagree with it. Just don't think it's right to call Magic one thing and these other guys something else when they are really playing the same role. Throw my man Penny (Magic) in there too.

It's crazy that Lebron will probably pass Magic in all-time assist

Outside of magic....curry so much better than all y'all favorite points guards it's not even funny. It's weird to even debate someone else over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom