THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to this. I don’t get why they are being so dismissive of Chris Kaman. Especially once they get later in the lotto. Dude made a damn all star game. Was a solid player. Definitely better than damn James Jones.

Because he was kind of a goofy looking dude with a quirky personality.

Was a nonsense comparison to begin with but I can't blame Draymond for trying to keep it alive lol

I'm sure deshawn Stevenson is still looking at similarities between him and mj.

Like I said before, guys like Kobe, Demar, Luka, Russ, two motion shooters, are not good 3ball shooters. Kawhi had to completely overhaul his ****

unless Jordan would of changed his technique it wouldn’t happen. BuT he was so good in the middy who cares lol
#ProphetPoints

Just listened to this. I don’t get why they are being so dismissive of Chris Kaman. Especially once they get later in the lotto. Dude made a damn all star game. Was a solid player. Definitely better than damn James Jones.
They sleeping on the gawd...

image1-2.jpeg

In the meantime, researchers at the University of Washington are offering a best guess.

The university's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) has updated its models to offer an initial projection of when states might be able to life shelter-in-place orders and ease social distancing restrictions, as long as containment measures are in place. (The IHME describes containment measures as "widely available testing, contact tracing and case-based isolation, restrictions on mass gatherings.")

The outlook is brighter for California than most other states, where restrictions could start rolling back starting May 17.

The IHME model has been tracking state's number of COVID-19 cases and deaths, as well as hospitalizations, over time to chart out a curve and projected peaks. According to the model, California was four to nine days past its peak on Wednesday.

Thought this was interesting considering that per simmons and KOC, one of the cities the league may bring the league back in is LA.

As addict4sneakers addict4sneakers pointed out, shooting like Kawhi initially did is popular and you can succeed with shooting two motion to a degree, but it's much harder to shoot from distance like that. Gotta be really really good to get it off that way, especially off the bounce.
Has anyone here changed BACK to a one-motion shot?

I flirted with it a few years ago but my brain has been conditioned too much and I view it as shooting as a "push shot" which makes me feel like a sucka. :lol:

Draymond Green isn't on the same historical tier as Charles Barkley.

He shouldn't be talking back about career accomplishments.

He can win 500 rings and still not have the clout to talk back.

Two different levels.

But I blame yall (and the media) for this because yall push the, "Rings over everything" narrative.

Historical tiers is arguing a different thing. Dray is saying he impacts winning at a high level & Chuck should respect that, in part since he never won.

Guys like Ben Wallace and Rodman won’t be anywhere near a top 50 all time list, but they had an immense impact on winning, and since this is a team sport, that’s pretty important, just as important as X player’s PPG.

I flirted with it a few years ago but my brain has been conditioned too much and I view it as shooting as a "push shot" which makes me feel like a sucka. :lol:

i have but it wasn't intentional - it was mainly due to injuries and in general playing more lazy lol. i would say my shot is more smooth & i don't spend nearly as much energy. i did noticed if i'm pulling up in the mid-range, i'm shooting two motion tho.

I didn’t really think of it in terms of one motion v. two motion, but I definitely modified my shot after I tore my Achilles to make it a smoother shot with just a minimal jump. Tried to make my release point a little higher too. It’s not totally one motion, but closer than it used to be.

Historical tiers is arguing a different thing. Dray is saying he impacts winning at a high level & Chuck should respect that, in part since he never won.

Guys like Ben Wallace and Rodman won’t be anywhere near a top 50 all time list, but they had an immense impact on winning, and since this is a team sport, that’s pretty important, just as important as X player’s PPG.
I completely get not letting someone just say whatever the hell they want to say about you and firing back, but I just know I would keep it to a minimum if I know I am outclassed by the person on the other end.

Speaking of jumpshots, was just listening to that 03' Redraftables and they say Bosh was like a much better Sam Perkins at the latter part of his career. I think that's an accurate comparison. Still amazed me Sam was able to get that slow shot off and be as accurate as he was. Sam's release seemed painfully slow but he made buckets.

Speaking of jumpshots, was just listening to that 03' Redraftables and they say Bosh was like a much better Sam Perkins at the latter part of his career. I think that's an accurate comparison. Still amazed me Sam was able to get that slow shot off and be as accurate as he was. Sam's release seemed painfully slow but he made buckets.
I don't view them the same at all.

I heard that and was like that was a lazy comparison.

Bosh was FAR more active, mobile.

Perk was more of a rim protector during 91 and during his younger years.

But if we are looking at the "Big Smooth" version of Perk (Pacers/Sonics), he and Bosh only share jump-shooting/eft handed bigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom