THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You on that Essentia life yet
It's so expensive but I need to try it

Never heard of this....what’s all the fuss about? Looks like $2/liter??

I got 4 on a weekly rotation...I’m sick of em already but I know it’s more important matters at hand

But when all this bs breaks, I’m smashing a new baddie for 56 days straight :lol: :emoji_smiling_imp: :evil:

Wait...have you been letting them come through or are you just texting them?

I’m definitely going on a run when this ends too. I am re-entering society with that Post-Scandal Tom Brady Intensity on these O’s

1587863355800.gif

I’m definitely going on a run when this ends too. I am re-entering society with that Post-Scandal Tom Brady Intensity on these O’s

1587863355800.gif

Unleash the Hammer of Thor brothers. God speed.

1587863355800.gif
It’s some damn good water lol I’ve been on the wave since 2018

i like vanilla crown by itself... no need to mix imo... but ive been drinking captain and coke which im having right now... i just get it cuz its cheap lol... then ill have a small drink of grand marnier after

Last edited:
I was gonna go wild when this was over and now my primary concern is finding another job :emoji_sob:
Honestly, I been thinking, might be time to settle down. Time to find a girl. Future mother of my children.

i feel u on that mother of my children part. getting married in the future and starting a family is a major life goal of mine..

Honestly, I been thinking, might be time to settle down. Time to find a girl. Future mother of my children.

It’s easy to say that now when you’re locked up with no available options but when the public re-opens and da coffers are boomin, your mind state will change, B.

I was gonna go wild when this was over and now my primary concern is finding another job :emoji_sob:

I don’t normally get sentimental about things like this, but wifey has been awesome during quarantine.

Helping to make sure I get enough work done, taking care of the house and just generally staying positive and upbeat. And not just when she’s two drinks deep.LOL.

I don’t normally get sentimental about things like this, but wifey has been awesome during quarantine.

Helping to make sure I get enough work done, taking care of the house and just generally staying positive and upbeat. And not just when she’s two drinks deep.LOL.

The mothers and fathers that I know who have young kids and the ability to work from home are loving quarantine because the game is now neutralized in terms of entertainment. FOMO doesn’t exist and I imagine families/cooking/home improvement/occasionally pet photos are dominating non-celebrity IG profiles.

This is their shining moment. Everybody is washed. They’re just elite at it.

I found myself thinking the same at a point. I haven't seen someone I know in.... 35 days. I have had legit cabin fever a few times. This is lonely as hell.

Man, anyone else been busi-ER since quarantine began? I've worked every single day since early February. I was laid off of one of my jobs for 4 days, but I just picked up hours at my other job.

Anyone else?

For funsies, another time the Mailman didn't deliver on Sunday. Game 7, 1996 Western Conference Finals. I've cued it up to the choke job for your convenience. Malone averaged 27 and 12 that series. He had 22 and 7 this game, and missed half of his free throws. BTW, I have no idea why that is the screenshot for that game lol

Man, anyone else been busi-ER since quarantine began? I've worked every single day since early February. I was laid off of one of my jobs for 4 days, but I just picked up hours at my other job.

Anyone else?

Not busier, but there’s been no drop off at all. As I’ve mentioned before, my specialty is health care law and a big segment of my clients are hospitals and health systems. They stay busy, I stay busy.

Even though I’m still employed I’m ready to level up post Rona. Settling down in Miami is like the Sixers tryna succeed with 4 PFs on the court

Anyone else?

I work for a liquor and wine distributor, but on the bar and restaurant side. They reassigned us to the retail side. I'm doing heavy lifting, bro. Instead of starting my days at noon, I start at 7 am lifting cases. I'm exhausted. I'm getting in great shape, though.

Anyone else?

Due to the nature of my field, yes but a number of folks I’ve talked to said that during quarantine they’re actually online working a couple extra hours per day since there’s no commute but also having nothing else to do so they just work instead :lol:

^^^ That’s definitely part of it for me. I worked today for a couple hours just because it was a better option than other things I was considering. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom