THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence, why Simmons just can't declare the '96 Bulls as the best team ever. The league was so diluted that if a team was ever going to win even 70 games, it would have been that year. Which makes the Warriors going 73-9 even more impressive. They barely even made the Finals because OKC was that good and had them on the ropes. I know they lost eventually, but history is going to be more kind to that team.

Simmons pod and JRE have been holding it down during this quarantine ****. Live alone so they fill up a ton of silence and boredom.

They were playing exactly the RIGHT level of defense in the ‘98 all star game. This is how it’s supposed to be.

Lots of talent and athletes out there. RIP KOBE!

I wish Simmons would continue the Redraft pods. He said nobody cared, so he bailed on them. I wanted more draft revisits. Especially 2007-2009 and 2013.

One person who "wasn't scared" infected FORTY (40) people in one night.

Wild ****.

40 people and that's only the ones that were tested. The govt has been trying to contact the over 1000+ people that were in contact with that person/club that night and a ton aren't responding to them to go get tested, so the number could be much higher. Also, an army member snuck out that same night to go to the club and got a bunch of guys in his base infected.

Knew you was on some BS when I saw the notification :lol: :smh:

D611E0BA-D31A-4DD5-A437-240DDE895957.jpeg

Trying to think back:

Del Harris coaching
Shaq being under pressure
I think Shaq didn't like EJ?
Nick could be mercurial
Kobe was young

Perhaps it was the combination of them not being as good as their record?

Expansion led to an inflation of their W/L, but Koeb was young, Eddie & Nick Van Exel aren't guys you want to lean on for a championship and are probably not 'ALL STARS', and the best player after shaq was young (Kobe.). Derek Fisher was the starting pg for the Lakers in 98' come playoff time which kind of spoke volumes. (NVE had some knee stuff at the time, but still)

What does Harden have to do with the Knicks again?

Can you honestly say that you can win with his style of play? You guys had your opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom