THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I def don't think it's good that China is trying to silence political dissent.

and I def would prefer if corporations, the NBA included put social welfare over a ****ing extra nickle of profits.

but for ****ing decades the principle belief of capitalism was that the only social responsibility corporations have is to increase shareholder profits

and I didn't hear a peep from NONE of thees right wingers,

it's only now that there are enough black and brown people that corperations actually have to pay attention to us that it's a problem.

and ill be danmed if im gunna let all these ****ing Trump supporting arch capitalists, shame me about the NBA and china.

The government of china is literally capturing tens if not hundreds of thousands of muslims and throwing them into concentration camps and probably killing some of them

they’re also taking over a previously democratic society with violence and force. Hundreds of people includIng students and children have been arrested for fighting for their future.

players, coaches, and execs have the right to stand for what they believe in, as do fans.

should they use the nba as a platform for these beliefs? Maybe not, but most of the time they’re trying to raise awareness.

what’s kind of disgusting is these corporations straight bowing to
china out of fear of losing a dollar.

some things are more important than money

Last edited:
The government of china is literally capturing tens if not hundreds of thousands of muslims and throwing them into concentration camps and probably killing some of them

they’re also taking over a previously democratic society with violence and force. Hundreds of people includIng students and children have been arrested for fighting for their future.

players, coaches, and execs have the right to stand for what they believe in, as do fans.

should they use the nba as a platform for these beliefs? Maybe not, but most of the time they’re trying to raise awareness.

Yeah they are, it's horrible,

but I just can't help but find it wild that everyone can buy Iphones and the millions of other products brought to you by cheap Chinese labour and pretend to be mad at NBA players.

Exactly. I peeped from Day 1.

Yo, I’m bout to move into a new spot and cutting the cord. In your opinion...what’s the most reasonable/convenient package out there?

Trying to pay under $60 a month for internet/cable package consisting of NBA TV/ESPN/TNT/ABC already got most of the steaming Accts etc.

Any help would be appreciated!
showtime-shut-up-and-dribble.jpg
But I thought shut up and dribble, oh not when it affects you. Got it.

Clay is the biggest phony ever. For YEARS his entire shtick was blasting ESPN for not sticking to sports. Now all of a sudden he wants them to take a stand.

Yeah they are, it's horrible,

but I just can't help but find it wild that everyone can buy Iphones and the millions of other products brought to you by cheap Chinese labour and pretend to be mad at NBA players.
The rabbit hole is always endless

I think it’s easy for us to forget how our everyday lives are shaped and whom we all indirectly support without really knowing

The thing that's got me about this china thing is that i could clearly see why the Chinese government feels the way they do about the comments. The NBA clearly has a huge influence over the people over there.

From our american perspective sure we would say the people of China aren't treated right and deserve more freedom. However like usual we're applying our American ideals & getting involved in another countries business trying to decide how they should work politically.

N
Thinking VPN + league pass is the only way to go this season
NBA Reddit stream

Can't deal with the blackouts. I don't have cable but live about 1.5 hours from Philly. Games are blacked out on league pass smh

Getting ridiculous. Somehow it’s turned into black people don’t have the right to be outraged at atrocities done to us if we also don’t want to play world police and have a say on every geopolitical policy. Why is a CNN reporter asking questions to Westbrook and Harden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom