THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1570817036100.png

1570816919956.png

1570816957237.png

its cool and all that Steph curry scored 40 and looks like he might be on pace for an mvp season but let us not forget that he went 6-17 in an elimination game in the nba finals.

****ing bum. I hope Oakland never wins another championship in my lifetime. **** the entire city

its cool and all that Steph curry scored 40 and looks like he might be on pace for an mvp season but let us not forget that he went 6-17 in an elimination game in the nba finals.

****ing bum. I hope Oakland never wins another championship in my lifetime. **** the entire city

Gonna have to average 40ppg to win MVP as a 6th seed...

it's a pleasant and sunny friday, not today satan.

I get the feeling your mad about something. Theyre in SF now, and the A's are the A's, so sounds like you might get your wish, lol. But it sounds like your on some maga stuff when you talk like that.

People really acting as if GS aint a contender. If Klay is back thats still 3 legit scoring threats and they wont be able to afford double teaming.

The starting 5 is money, the bench is where its iffy.

I would agree w/Klay they'd still be contenders 100% but mans is probably not playing this season and even so, he's going to miss at least 60(!) games this season if he does. To expect him to come back this year, then come back and be that efficient two way 23ppg scorer is wild to me.

dudes are really expecting Klay to come off missing 80% of the season and then go into the playoffs with a completely new roster and be the teams second option along with their only perimeter defender.

Not to mention they have possibly the worst defensive guard tandem in the league.... not to mention that Curry & Draymond who are both coming off 5 straight finals runs... have to play exceptionally well just for them to stay alive this season.

and their entire bench is made up of reclamation projects who have never played in a single important game in their NBA careers......

dudes are really expecting Klay to come off missing 80% of the season and then go into the playoffs with a completely new roster and be the teams second option along with their only perimeter defender.

Not to mention they have possibly the worst defensive guard tandem in the league.... not to mention that Curry & Draymond who are both coming off 5 straight finals runs... have to play exceptionally well just for them to stay alive this season.

and their entire bench is made up of reclamation projects who have never played in a single important game in their NBA careers......
Yes b. bcuz..curry

Golden State will be fine if their goal this season is to make the playoffs (unless Steph or Draymond gets injured), but I don't see them as being title contenders even when Klay comes back. Just not enough depth to beat the likes of Clippers, Nuggets, Lakers, or Rockets.

Who knows though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom