THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right in a sense but when you attack someone’s character, not their skill or profession but their actual dna and ethics then it’s fair game the athlete deserves a chance to act how he or she may

you can’t attack someone like that and not expect fierce reply
Also other pro’s expect more understanding from their peers and retired cats...They feel like they should know better compared to the random hot take journalists...That’s why they more quick to respond and get In their feelings when another player saying some wild **** vs a writer or tv dude

It's funny because the CDC just came out with a report that significantly lowers the death rate of covid. I fully understand the buc em buc em angle but there's so much conflicting information from sources people consider legitimate. Don't see how anyone can speak so confidently about this thing one way or the other. Even the guys in the covid thread are finally starting to be objective and scrutinize Fauci.

Last edited:
MPJ has some competition -

today Madonna posted a video on Social Media of her adopted African son doing a dance rountine, which she said was to “honor” George Floyd and other victims of racism. Rightfully so, it’s not going over well.

MPJ has some competition -

today Madonna posted a video on Social Media of her adopted African son doing a dance rountine, which she said was to “honor” George Floyd and other victims of racism. Rightfully so, it’s not going over well.

It's funny because the CDC just came out with a report that significantly lowers the death rate of covid. I fully understand the buc em buc em angle but there's so much conflicting information from sources people consider legitimate. Don't see how anyone can speak so confidently about this thing one way or the other.

Thank you for clearly and concisely defining your source of information. I was able to find the report you referenced in less than 15 seconds. Keep fighting the good fight!

People where acting with the information we knew at the time which is completely reasonable to try to minimize the harm done. Its more evolving than conflicting. That’s how these things go when it comes to things that requires careful and thorough scientific studies. We take precautions more studies by the experts are done we learn more and we adjust and keep learning.

People where acting with the information we knew at the time which is completely reasonable to try to minimize the harm done. Its more evolving than conflicting. That’s how these things go when it comes to things that requires careful and thorough scientific studies. We take precautions more studies by the experts are done we learn more and we adjust and keep learning.
I would def lean more towards conflicting. Definitely confusing. Especially when you keep in mind the political motives and agendas at play. How you can go from saying a second wave is inevitable to may not happen at all is beyond me. Not gonna argue with anyone who disagrees tho.

White people gotta relax man. Pop locking ain’t fixing a thing

Not only that, it makes it about her. She might as well have just said, “Hey, look at me. I have a black son and we’re so outraged I asked him dance for you! I am so woke!”

How to be a Player was my first ever fap. VHS.

how-to-be-a-player-lg.jpg

I would def lean more towards conflicting. Definitely confusing. Especially when you keep in mind the political motives and agendas at play. How you can go from saying a second wave is inevitable to may not happen at all is beyond me. Not gonna argue with anyone who disagrees tho.
I don’t agree about conflicting at least not maliciously but I get why people saw it as such and that’s because of the confusing part you’ve mentioned. A **** ton of people don’t get science and the research process especially such a specific one like studying and researching infectious disease. Alot of people just straight up not understanding how that works is gonna lead to a lot of confused people who will interpret what the experts discover as they discover it incorrectly because of that confusions. Like it’s not that hard to me to understand how things can go from we need to be careful of a second wave to we might be aight because this is a really hard thing to study and research especially when being hit so suddenly and being so many governments being unprepared and underestimating it initially.

In general I just see it as wiser to air on the side of caution and listen to the experts and understand they have a really hard job when it comes to researching something like this so when new info comes out I’m not gonna go “but last time you said _____” things can change as more data is gathered that’s research.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom