THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at math and it’s because I cheated my way through Algebra in 8th Grade and didn’t actually learn. It’s true that you actually cheat yourself...

The one nighters might turn to months depending on how good the P is and if shorty not too annoying :lol: :smh:
If she's cool and the sex was good I always wanna see her again :lol: You gotta have something familiar to cut down on how lonely a life it is :lol: The problem is when they get too familiar. Which they always do :smh:

Got one right now who told me I was special last time we had sex. Beautiful moment, we're cuddling, enjoying post-coital bliss, and she ruins the ****ing thing by telling me I'm special. Why can't you just use me for my body? Why you gotta start caring about me as a person?

85 percent of the math you learn in high school most ppl really don't need to know lol

I forgot everything but adding subtracting multiplication division :lol:

All my math done in Excel or my iPhone calculator now...Woulda been better off learning pivot tables and v look ups in school :lol:

Youngins these days just gotta learn how to count to a hunnit and use a computer 4real

Got one right now who told me I was special last time we had sex. Beautiful moment, we're cuddling, enjoying post-coital bliss, and she ruins the ****ing thing by telling me I'm special. Why can't you just use me for my body? Why you gotta start caring about me as a person?

Honestly, I been thinking, might be time to settle down. Time to find a girl. Future mother of my children.
Honestly I was thinking the same before, but the casual liaisons were fun and frequent enough that I could deal. But now that I'm trapped in this house, like Anti said, it's lonely. Would be nice to have someone that checks in for more than ****.
1590725794221.gif

I suck at math and it’s because I cheated my way through Algebra in 8th Grade and didn’t actually learn. It’s true that you actually cheat yourself...
Will 100% be showing that exact reply to my son, because he's getting frustrated that I'm actually having him show his work on the pre-algebra ish in his packet instead of just letting him write the answers.

Behind every woman who is single there's a man who's glad to no longer have to deal with her shhhh.

Know that.

antidope antidope , storm2006 storm2006 , Based Jesus Based Jesus

A lonely house is also a house free from ish you ain't do right, jealousy, honey-do lists , all'at. I've believed for years in the beauty of relationship, and I still believe in it, to some degree. Not to a degree that has me forcing ish or feeling bad for being alone watching Westworld right now, though.

It's peaceful, and not at a cost that requires suppressing. I value that.

So you dont get it and spread it to somoene whos more vulnerable ya dum dum. Dont be this dense, and im on your side of everything opening up too (to an extent.)

So let me ask you...are you planning on wearing a mask and/or staying 6 feet away every single second you’re around anybody at all besides your immediate family for the next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom