THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

we still rocking with embiid being a cry baby after showing passion during a loss to a game 7 final shot ?

since when has embiid been a cry baby in the league besides the game 7 which i just brought up?

maaan yall really are something else

I see it was a good weekend up in the NT comedy club with all the Lebron PRESEASON admiration. I am getting a kick outta all the Lebron haters getting a kick outta Lebron's supposed "decline" lol

LePacman bout to average 25-8-10-2-1 in 2019 and show you naysayers what a supremely conditioned and dedicated to his craft old man HOF'er can do. Can you dig it? I think not.

You need to be patient and wait, watch, witness, and wallow in your weep cause Lebron serving crow all season long

Y'all finna hate me by season's end so midas whale block me now :lol:

LePacman bout to average 25-8-10-2-1 in 2019 and show you naysayers what a supremely conditioned and dedicated to his craft old man HOF'er can do. Can you dig it? I think not.

You need to be patient and wait, watch, witness, and wallow in your weep cause Lebron serving crow all season long

?

0D39CC0B-5114-450D-9059-09C5A00B6A16.gif

?

Great job of Lebron defending the players and not putting the players in a bad political situation talking China while the NBA remain silence.

Lebron currently is operating at a GOAT level PR and Business development.

I see it was a good weekend up in the NT comedy club with all the Lebron PRESEASON admiration. I am getting a kick outta all the Lebron haters getting a kick outta Lebron's supposed "decline" lol

Y'all finna hate me by season's end so midas whale block me now :lol:

please please please keep this same energy when bruh looking like a pair of black air force 1 lows out there this season.

please please please keep this same energy when bruh looking like a pair of black air force 1 lows out there this season.
So you think Lebron done after averaging 28-8-8 last year while shooting well above 50% with a bunch of youngsters? Lol...dont ever mistake LeBron for an old pair of af-1s like underestimating fools like Thurman be mistaking Pac for being a washed fighter. These types of ****** only come around once in a generation.

And now he got an even better supporting cast, which will allow him to dominate with even more efficiency.

I'm looking forward to the EXCUSES come March

Last edited:
by sizzle, you mean...what?
Isn't it crazy how the Lakers seem to win championships and/or form dynasties at the beginning of damn near every decade?

'79-'80
'99-'00
'09-'10
'19-'20 next

LA marinating in the fall right now. Sizzlin' hot by June.

We're exaggerating AD's thumb injury, but he'd probably be a top 3 talent right now if he could stay healthy and consistent.

Idk about exaggerating...he's getting an MRI on it today. Maybe they're exaggerating too.

He would be top 3 if he could stay healthy. But he can't. So he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom