THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we luck out and get to pick in the 2-4 spot in the draft so we can get Carsen Edwards. I see him being the only other player in the draft besides Zion who has future superstar NBA player written all over him.

Lmfao. Maybe that Brosizzle guy was on to something.

Bogdan going to get a bag. Kings can only offer him 50 M's so most likely he's going to have to sign a RFA deal with someone else this summer to get more. It'll be interesting to see if SAC keeps him and Buddy... I would keep both and figure out the rest later... can always trade if it comes to it

Weird adjustment getting used to defense being the question and offense being potent. Ingles might be the 6th man but this lineup will definitely be out there in high leverage moments

Their defense this pre season scares the hell out of me

475C32FB-CB55-42AD-B82B-BC21A8591753.jpeg

Makes sense :lol:

I don't know how Philly didn't get/keep Edwards.

Ainge convinced Philly that he wanted Thybulle and made them give up the 33rd pick to move up 4 spots.

Eh...regardless of anything Celtics fans are going to wish they didn’t let us have Thybulle and Sixer fans are going to wish we didn’t give the Celtics Edwards.

Thybulle has looked absurdly good defensively. And his shot has looked great as well. He’s like a smarter, more fluid RoCo that can actually dribble the basketball and finish at the rim.

I remember watching this game and thinking that it was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen :lol:

When people talk about things that will never, ever be done again, I share this video. So many things had to go wrong (and/or right, I guess) for it to happen. And it is glorious. If that happened today, it'd break NBA Twitter.

Eh...regardless of anything Celtics fans are going to wish they didn’t let us have Thybulle and Sixer fans are going to wish we didn’t give the Celtics Edwards.

Thybulle has looked absurdly good defensively. And his shot has looked great as well. He’s like a smarter, more fluid RoCo that can actually dribble the basketball and finish at the rim.
Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom