THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got all my Simons stock. Didn’t produce like I thought he would but with another off season and time to reset coming back to a more balanced team should be really beneficial for him

Dame gon have to score damn near 50 in every game for them to keep up with the Lakers...Y’all in here wylin per usual.

Not really. They are finally healthy up front and they can play big with the Lakers. The Lakers should still be favored but on paper it looks like a good series

Not really. They are finally healthy up front and they can play big with the Lakers. The Lakers should still be favored but on paper it looks like a good series
It’ll most definitely be a competitive series but I only see the Blazers winning 1 game maybe 2 games.

What if the NBA bubble was like Westworld with a Disney spin? :nerd:

1595537504445.jpeg

1595537529393.jpeg

Cinderella.....🥵

At this rate we'll be at 5 million in a week. Might be time to move to disneyworld

I member when BeachEm said we weren't going to get to 100k deaths within 7 months. We may be at 150k before the end of summer.

Said this last week, but I see no reason to expect anything different from Portland than what they’ve been for the last few years. A good team, but not good enough to get to the Finals and a team that could loose in the first or second round, depending who the match-up is.

If one of you ALA losers wanna put bread up on a Blazers-Lakers series I'm game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom