THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I feel bad about now is these young Lakers are playing well and getting confidence and probably will have some success. But a dry spot will come. And they'll get every ounce of blame...if not also traded. Something something.. clockwork.

Draymond smoking layups lol

Dudes do that at the end of the night. After hours of hooping. Run is over and we just bull ****ting. I'm just waiting for mom's to come get me.

Last edited:
To me Zion has to do what Big Nasty did n slim down for the NBA game n wear n tear.

82 games pounding that weight on those knees only spells trouble.

A leaner quicker more agile Zion is a problem for the whole league.

I may be with Shoeking, not enough offense on GS. Draymond is anemic on offense man. Steph going to have to average 40 ppg to keep them afloat.

Just read this. What's kind of ****ed up is that Barnett is the one who got Azubuike into his initial gig at NBC and now he gets replaced by him

Looks like he's going over to radio

If the Lakers think on a nightly basis they can not play Lebron,AD, Kuzma, Green, Rondo, Cook, Bradley, Howard or McGee and contend for championships, they are sadly mistaken.

The Warriors are playing their big 3 of Curry, Russell and Draymond and they’ve destroying the Lakers.

1571462812022.jpeg

Down with the swirl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom