THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver got starters out and running an extended rotation to get everybody in shape, they not too worried bout these “seeding” games

Wow, just realized even the abc/ESPN commentary teams are calling multiple games today and tomorrow.

are the refs doubling up as well?

Wow, just realized even the abc/ESPN commentary teams are calling multiple games today and tomorrow.

are the refs doubling up as well?
They only got a select few announcers in the bubble so the commentators gon be working hard the rest of this season

How are they the most overrated team? There's little to no expectations for them in the postseason

well a lot of people think they can push teams not named the Lakers and clippers and I’m not sure that that’s the case

I just think they’re a bit worse than their record

Overrated would mean people have unrealistic expectations for them. By all accounts, they are a first round exit (to me at least, maybe others thing differently). CP3 is All-NBA. SGA is the real deal. Aside from that, I thought we all expected them to be home by Labor Day :lol:

As long as the all star can defer to him, definitely. Oladipo, Lavine type player for sure.
Oladipo sure but Lavine ain’t deferring **** Jimmy lol
That's the thing with these deep teams... you take some guys away, shake up the chemistry and roles-- I don't think you can assume that an instant level jump is imminent
Right, like you’ll see an improvement from Nunn, Herro etc to the point where you don’t need a star level player. They just need elite role players.

If OKC got UTH without Bojan, I think they could potentially win. A fully healthy DEN team is more questionable and HOU/DAL I think are a level above

Overrated would mean people have unrealistic expectations for them. By all accounts, they are a first round exit (to me at least, maybe others thing differently). CP3 is All-NBA. SGA is the real deal. Aside from that, I thought we all expected them to be home by Labor Day :lol:

this is fair too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom