THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they DEFINITELY can. Slow Giannis, slow the bucks. Especially with Middleton being pee pee. OG showing up is the biggest advantage they have. The SIZE they can throw at bron and giannis is their game changer. Not saying they will, but can? Absolutely. In fact, roster wise, I'd say Raptor are quite a bit stronger with the individual skilled players. Yanny brings the curve up.

It’s not preposterous to think the Raptors might repeat.

Would be shocked if this happened

Rosteris devoid of a high level shot creator and shot maker that you need to make deep playoff runs. We pretty much know in order to win a chip you need the KD / Whi / Bron / level shotmaker and the Raptors have...Pascal? Lowry? Nah.

Would be shocked if this happened

Rosteris devoid of a high level shot creator and shot maker that you need to make deep playoff runs. We pretty much know in order to win a chip you need the KD / Whi / Bron / level shotmaker and the Raptors have...Pascal? Lowry? Nah.
If Lakers come out of the west and TOR can bottle up Giannis, TOR matches up very well with LAL

In fact, outside of the LA teams and MIL, I feel like the only other team I wouldn't be shocked if they won is TOR

And just as I look at Net Rating, TOR is 4th... behind... the LA teams and MIL

I'm actually shocked they're 12th on ORTG-- although they were without Pascal, FVV and Lowry for stretches all throughout the year so it kinda makes sense

They move the ball enough in the half court where it bridges the gap of not having that elite shot creator. Lowry, FVV, Pascal out of the 3, someone can get a step and then drive and dish in those clutch moments

Damb Pops was prepared. Would have been dope if Pops could have gotten that Primetime on court interview during the game and he said this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom