THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Grizzlies may not win a game in this restart. UTA looks to be their best chance. May get a Spurs/Blazers play in :sick:

Joined Oct 26, 2016
The fan in me wants Houston to **** the Lakers yo in round 2. I need to see it. But...

Houston bottom 5 in reb% and dreb %. Even worse since they went to Houston fitness

hard for me to be convinced that they can seriously challenge the Lakers or clippers being that bad on the boards

Joined Jun 24, 2013
The fan in me wants Houston to **** the Lakers yo in round 2. I need to see it. But...

Houston bottom 5 in reb% and dreb %. Even worse since they went to Houston fitness

hard for me to be convinced that they can seriously challenge the Lakers or clippers being that bad on the boards
You seen the Lakers wings? Lol let AD go for 70 and force Bron to defend in space

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now