THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you're back off the band wagon again.

rawr

73kG.gif

I don't feel comfortable leaving James Harden out of tier one at this point. I'd rather expand it out to six guys and finally add Giannis in.

Anthony Davis is like in tier three. As previously said when Bron isn't out there next to him, he looks the same as always. Zero impact empty counting stats

It's cause he's a Wolves or KAT fan, or both. Can't remember

Damn, y'all remember the KAT vs Jokic debate? :lol:
Look at their numbers and tell me what’s funny?
We weren’t even talking about KAT but there’s not some huge gap between the two :lol:

nah....kawhi aint want no parts of the kang. fasho

Really held that man wrist then looked at him like whadddd eye dewwww?

AD has abused Jokic numerous times so lets chill with the notion he is better than.

Sheeeeeit he might not even be the best player on his own team.....

Idc what y'all say. Lowry becoming one of my favorite players.

Was this audible on the broadcast?
I am TRASH at reading lips but I didn’t get that at all lol. Funny if that’s what they said. I’d put a dub on Lowry tho

Does he always look like this in crunch time or is it just that the Clips have elite defensive wings?
Long term, Dallas needs another playmaker. Too much on Luka's shoulders.
Crunch time offense suffocates because there's nobody else on the roster right now that can create a shot consistently off the dribble other than Luka... You can't really have KP do it.

Luka and KP need some growth in their games, too, and that'll come with time. They're both too good for it not to.

Think (hope) we're going to look back at this roster a few years from now and laugh at how bad this supporting cast is. Especially on the perimeter. The guys flanking Luka are all largely bad basketball players. If all healthy, they're honestly in a good spot with a bigs rotation of KP, Powell, Maxi.
Luka needs to start making better decisions too.
I'm tired of these contested step back 3s.
He's a 21 year old who's forced to be supremely ball dominant in an offense with no other perimeter players that can even really dribble a basketball.

If this isn't kind of what you expected as games close out against good teams, you expected too much. It'll get better. Needs time and needs more support in terms of ball handling and just getting the offense into a flow.

If you could give this Luka the like 2011 version of JJ Barea or Jet Terry, it'd be a different ball game.

They’re near the bottom in passes per game in the bubble. And have one perimeter shot creator.

Guys aren’t touching the ball. Guys aren’t in rhythm. Bout to be West Coast 2018 Cavs szn.
Nah...Bron was god mode that season. He drug all of those guys to the end. He ain't carrying jack on this 35 and a half yr old back and mash potato groin. Dudes Midas whale start reminiscing on the old days. It's overrr. The King looking like Robert Baratheon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom