THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
worst part of that video is all the warriors players laughing like the warriors didn’t just lose to kawhi leonard and oliver miller

Remember 2017 & 2018....when you and your ilk, were calling cakewalk Eastern Conference Championships.....”Championships added”....I ‘member

Remember 2017 & 2018....when you and your ilk, were calling cakewalk Eastern Conference Championships.....”Championships added”....I ‘member
relax.. I never said that. the warriors have always been the superior team after they added kevin durant. ya mans draymond knew that light skin voshon lenard needed more help so he got on his hands and knees with tears in his eyes in front of king durant.

Obviously, two tangential points. @MVP was saying the only media he heard bugging up the Lakers was SAS & Jalen. I simply responded that’s not true.

There’s an entire media network and multiple influential talking heads with large reaches and the loudest voices that have been calling Lakers “favorites” and championing them.

Y’all wanna be underdogs so bad, because #ALA is as strong as ever on NT. And we speak Truf to power :pimp:

Enjoy a season of disappointment.

It’ll go just like this, all over again:

I don't care being no underdog or the favorite. :lol: Is what it is. Lakers was favorites all through the Shaq/Kobe, Kobe/Gasol years.

I'm just saying y'all dudes gotta be consistent around here

Nothing can be more disappointing than the Steph finals MVP dummy revenge tour crashing and burning. :pimp:

76ers-Raptors-Nuggets-Celtics
1571698723203.png

Almost $30M per year for a guy who still dribbles on his feet. Nice.

I hope they can somehow miraculously shed Hayward's contract then.

It just hit me, they did not want to pay Horford, but ended up paying Brown that much? Sheesh.

How'd it go from 'serious injury ruled out. Zion should be back in a period of weeks' to 'Zion had knee surgery for a torn meniscus. Should be back in 8 weeks.'

Well you have to consider that Brown is 23 years old while Horford is in his mid 30s. Overpay or not I’m taking Brown at 4 year/115M over Horford at the same amount

Looking at it in a vacuum, it's arguable at best.

Looking at the current roster of overlapping, expensive wings and a dire need to retain the heart and soul of the defense while being paird with another 30 year old all star PG to compete in a weak east. It's not a good look.

Looking at it in a vacuum, it's arguable at best.

Looking at the current roster of overlapping, expensive wings and a dire need to retain the heart and soul of the defense while being paird with another 30 year old all star PG to compete in a weak east. It's not a good look.

Right. Still rather fork up that money for a guy with upside vs a guy on a decline tho. Ainge is banking on Brown’s potential here, otherwise he’d never give up 100m especially given his production so far in his career

If the Pels are completely out of playoff contention 2 months from now, wonder if they consider shutting Zion down for the whole season? Let him take a run at ROY the next season. Would be Blake all over again.

If the Pels are completely out of playoff contention 2 months from now, wonder if they consider shutting Zion down for the whole season? Let him take a run at ROY the next season. Would be Blake all over again.

I came in here to allude to this. I'd seriously consider it. Having a torn anything in your knee before you play a game, after you've had knee injuries in HS, College, Summer league, etc. red flags would be going off. I'd consider redshirting him and getting his entire body (lower body especially) up to par.

There's a great article that I read this past summer about P3, and how guys these days come to P3 in Santa Barbara at Zion's age looking like a ten year vet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom