THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
diss track in PG and Pat Bev is gonna be nasty

That wouldn’t be smart. The obvious clap back is going to be “We’re trying to win a championship and he’s at home writing diss tracks” Dame is gonna need to let the bubble play out before speaking on this again

That wouldn’t be smart. The obvious clap back is going to be “We’re trying to win a championship and he’s at home writing diss tracks” Dame is gonna need to let the bubble play out before speaking on this again
They need a guaranteed playoff spot first lol

I may be alone, but the switching teams insult is played. Kawhi, Bron, Jimmy Butler, and other switch teams, however it seems the Blazers only have that energy for PG & KD.

I agree to a degree

to me, can always knock Lebron and KD for the heat/warriors moves

but With PG and kawhi, ain’t like dude was being sent to or joining teams with multiple all nba-ers

How did PG have more success? They’ve both only been to the conference finals....
PG don't know how to talk ish...never has. Did you see him flapping his fingers at Trent 5 times like a 12 year old girl lol. I love PG but he doesn't have it in him to talk **** He's trying way too hard

Lillards career doesn’t end this year. Beauty of this game is there’s always a comeback for those willing to fight. Dame don’t need to do anything now but to get his team in the playoff picture.

Lillards career doesn’t end this year. Beauty of this game is there’s always a comeback for those willing to fight. Dame don’t need to do anything now but to get his team in the playoff picture.

I was speaking purely in regard to Damian dropping a diss track any time soon. It wouldn’t make sense since the Clippers will go deeper into the playoffs than them and have a chance at a title.

But yes, he needs to focus on getting to the playoffs.

diss track on PG and Pat Bev is gonna be nasty
Waiting on one of them to say, “we ready to give you more studio time”

7A6ADDB8-65AF-434F-ACCE-431E25555BA6.gif

I was speaking purely in regard to Damian dropping a diss track any time soon. It wouldn’t make sense since the Clippers will go deeper into the playoffs than them and have a chance at a title.

But yes, he needs to focus on getting to the playoffs.
I think he'd be waiting until the offseason to drop the diss track anyway...it's Dame you know he's focused on getting to the playoffs.

What PG and Kawhi did isn’t too different than what the big 3 did...
KDs move is very different from LeBron’s, I wish people would stop acting like they’re the same :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom