THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest, not too big a fan of St. James, and the constant dribbling the air out of the ball, but when it’s done in moderation though, it is a thing of beauty.
Yea, I think it is overstated/hyped/exaggerated HOW often he in fact does it. I wish numbers existed to show his frequency of "Extended SIze-Ups."

Never know what to expect from Dame or Harden. Either one might drop 50 on any given night.

The play-in is inevitable now. Interesting. Memphis has the momentum, it seems. I think they play Portland and Memphis gets the W.

Expect? You EXPECT them to have a good to great game and cook. What you get might vary but you def EXPECT them to get theirs.

I expect Dame to get 25 a game and I expect Harden to get close to 30 a game. Sometimes they go well beyond, sometimes a little under.

Mavs can still grab the 6 from Utah if they win out and Utah lose out. Games played would be different but it would give them a .03 difference in win percentage. Unless that's not how it's working...

Looks like both Luka and KP going to sit today though :smh:

Expect? You EXPECT them to have a good to great game and cook. What you get might vary but you def EXPECT them to get theirs.

I expect Dame to get 25 a game and I expect Harden to get close to 30 a game. Sometimes they go well beyond, sometimes a little under.
damn, your expectations are low for those 2. I always surprised when Harden doesn't get 40+.

so we really aint getting Miami/Indy game today as a nationally televised game, huh?

What's the best option to watch this game?

Yea but what you said doesn't provide what I questioned. I didn't ask for Iso and Stepback figures. Those are easily accessible.
I knew you were going to act like it's not the same thing :lol:. Obviously if he isos and takes so many stepbacks he must be dribbling a lot which is clear when you watch him. It's not something people just made up. He was dribbling more than curry KD and Klay combined in the playoffs.

Screenshot_20200810-071437~2.png

I knew you were going to act like it's not the same thing :lol:. Obviously if he isos and takes so many stepbacks he must be dribbling a lot which is clear when you watch him. It's not something people just made up. He was dribbling more than curry KD and Klay combined in the playoffs.

Thanks for providing that.

But even still, it doesn't truly give me what I want.

I want to know how often he Isos and uses maybe 5+ dribbles.

What you posted is just saying number of dribbles, but each dribble might not be part of the size-up.

So....what’s the Clippers deal? Trying to tank is what Denver and Portland attempted last year towards the end of the season. I have no idea what the Clippers are doing game to game

I think they feel pretty solidly locked in to the 2 or 3 seed and don’t care much which it is, so they’re prioritizing rest over maximizing their chances of winning each game. I also think Doc is trying to bring up the confidence of certain bench guys, particularly Shamet, by giving them heavy minutes the last couple of games.

All that said, not playing PG at all last night seemed a bit excessive considering the team doesn’t play again until Wednesday.

Also, stop shifting the conversation.

It was never about who dribbles the most overall.

Again, I am not sure what I am asking for exists for us mortals.

Also, stop shifting the conversation.

It was never about who dribbles the most overall.

Again, I am not sure what I am asking for exists for us mortals.
I mean if half his shots come after 7+ dribbles it's reasonable to conclude he dribbles TF out the ball. You can just watch him play and see this. I can guarantee you no other player comes close to dribbling that much. That includes size ups and extended size ups. If you think it's exaggerated then name someone who does it more often

I mean if half his shots come after 7+ dribbles it's reasonable to conclude he dribbles TF out the ball. You can just watch him play and see this. I can guarantee you no other player comes close to dribbling that much. That includes size ups and extended size ups
Yea you aren't comprehending what I am asking for.

It is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom