THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Body looks weird lol

gorgeous.

but shoes in the house... ON CARPET OF ALL SURFACES

He_48aafe_6397885.gif

caught the clip and all i could think is the term "sneaky athleticism" needs to just be eliminated from basketball conversations. these dudes are professional athletes who play at the highest of the highest levels. how their athleticism is considered "sneaky" or "surprising" is stupid. feel like it's generally used in reference to a white dude with bounce but still, should it really be shocking that Pat Connaughton can get up?

110 pairs and 31 points through 6 games :sick: :smh: Also.....

Tucker is in his 14th season as a professional player (five of which were spent overseas), and he feels like there are fewer and fewer players interested in sneakers. "There's not as many who, through and through, just love sneakers," Tucker says.

>D

at this point, I feel like he's known more for his in-game sneakers than his actual in-game production

caught the clip and all i could think is the term "sneaky athleticism" needs to just be eliminated from basketball conversations. these dudes are professional athletes who play at the highest of the highest levels. how their athleticism is considered "sneaky" or "surprising" is stupid. feel like it's generally used in reference to a white dude with bounce but still, should it really be shocking that Pat Connaughton can get up?
i think Connaughton won the dunk contest out of college?

He can jump. Poor mans Tom Chambers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom