THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Dwight Howard’s land with the Lakers. The way he left sucked. And it’ll at least resurrect his career. Even though a lot of his damage has been by his own hands, you gotta feel sorry for dude.

Brother Steph

One of us. Good brother

25260CA5-DF98-41FA-ADA5-E6B0C6F2BF50.jpeg

Hahahaha Hahahaha @Maximus Meridius

I've yet to golf. It just doesn't look like fun. I gotta go to a work golf thing in September and it's gonna be terrible. I'm gonna look extra bad

Is there more than one Howard? I been to Howard mad times, bringing gold there is interesting son.

I think Wardell is a good guy but he’s corny as ****, he just a dweeb

I've yet to golf. It just doesn't look like fun. I gotta go to a work golf thing in September and it's gonna be terrible. I'm gonna look extra bad

Golf is dope. Mad relaxing and therapeutic

Is there more than one Howard? I been to Howard mad times, bringing gold there is interesting son.

I think Wardell is a good guy but he’s corny as ****, he just a dweeb

Golf is dope. Mad relaxing and therapeutic
minorities need to be more exposed to golf. I'm literally one of like four people On my floor at my job who has never golfed there's over two hundred people on that floor.

How the hell did you remember that quote :lol:

Bogut was feasting off those oops :lol:

What exactly is Top Golf? Was thinking of going when I’m in Vegas.
It's a driving range basically but it's just a way more relaxed environment. There's food, liquor, and not someone who spends all their time on GINN and is obsessed with lowering their handicap next to you.

I think I’m passing on golf.

It’s funny though cause white dudes be air golfing at work all the time. I wonder what would happen if I started working in my euro step?
There are four putters and like 8 balls where I sit. They just randomly start putting.

It's actually a career progression handicap for me to not golf. There have been several client engagements that I just was not invited to cause they were golf.

I feel the same way about Hockey, another sport we don't have easy access too. Hockey is EXPENSIVE.

Hockey, LAX, Rowing, Tennis, you name it. If we had access... Takeover.

We being minorities.

Real talk. I seen it growing up.

Maryland is one of the states that’s native to LAX. It’s expensive as ****. But I kid you not, when we get the chance to play, we dominate in that :lol:. Patterson HS (Aquille Carr’s school), used to be nice in LAX. Morgan State has a legendary all black lax team from back in the day.

I grew up with *****s that used to dominate in LAX, but was priced out of they ain’t get recruited to the private schools etc. Give us the opportunity, we going flourish.

Playing a round of golf and having a few beers is a hell of a way to spend a morning/afternoon. I try to get out there as often as I can. It can be really frustrating at times but it becomes addictive once you start to get the hang of it.

Nothing fun about learning to golf. Same thing as trying to learn to ski. Not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom