THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't y'all until the world/NT tries to devalue the dub's ringzzzz by giving the Bay Area Freak the KD treatment and not shutting up about how Curry needs moar help

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I can't y'all until the world/NT tries to devalue the dub's ringzzzz by giving the Bay Area Freak the KD treatment and not shutting up about how Curry needs moar help

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
So does he does he not need more help?

Just so your stance is clear.

I got the vibe that Detroit wants to finally rebuild at the deadline when they dealt Drummond.

Jimbo gets moved where tho if that’s the case? He don’t like Yanni as is

In shape Harden on the Heat would be hilarious with Stringer

Jimbo gets moved where tho if that’s the case? He don’t like Yanni as is

In shape Harden on the Heat would be hilarious with Stringer
Pistons have a lotto pick to give and strike me as a team that would be happy to let harden chase his stats and flame out in the playoffs every year

Is Utah gonna really pay Gobert a Max deal?? If i'm them i wouldn't be willing at all.

However a Nets package of Jarrett Allen & Spencer would be very interesting. Gobert being paid the max as your second best player gets you nowhere.... But BK paying him that to be the third best guy & anchor their defense makes a lot of sense.

Is Utah gonna really pay Gobert a Max deal?? If i'm them i wouldn't be willing at all.

However a Nets package of Jarrett Allen & Spencer would be very interesting. Gobert being paid the max as your second best player gets you nowhere.... But BK paying him that to be the third best guy & anchor their defense makes a lot of sense.
DeAndre's relationship with Durant and Kyrie wouldn't allow that trade. :lol:

Eh29aZqVgAI0j7t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom