THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because he’s gotten questioned a lot regarding the Knicks. And he’s emotional.

What happened to "No Comment" or "Next Question Please?"

Or I'm a Brooklyn Net and I'm not worried about what the other team in NY is doing

What happened to "No Comment" or "Next Question Please?"

Or I'm a Brooklyn Net and I'm not worried about what the other team in NY is doing

KD was built with no emotional intelligence. I like watching him play but yeah, don’t really care much about him outside of the 48 minutes of a game.

Coppin’ that Nets tie dye jersey though:lol:

Read the pic again. It's the "one anniversary" of him saying that.

Of COURSE tay1 tay1 posted something from an account like that :lol: :smh:

Still doesn't change my opinion. Why he care so much about the Knicks?

You didn't sign with them. You don't think they're cool. And?

It's like he thought he was going to get props for picking at low hanging fruit of Knicks slander

Still doesn't change my opinion. Why he care so much about the Knicks?

You didn't sign with them. You don't think they're cool. And?

It's like he thought he was going to get props for picking at low hanging fruit of Knicks slander

You don't understand why last year at this time...Kevin Durant would have say something to say about the Knicks? You think his first taste of NY media...he was going to be able to skip that one...especially w/ Stephen A?

Does that really say he cares "so much"?

I hate this forced rivalry **** in the league now. Idk why that **** was re-posted. Who cares anymore? It's been more than a year. Let it go

Last edited:
after tonight, the possibility of basketball being gone til march :frown:
hope there's enough takes to keep things spicy in here :lol:

Seems like JVG would be the type to not hold back and tell it like it is to harden and Westbrook which is def what’s needed

At the same time is anyone confident his offensive tactics can be progressive or succeed .. idk

after tonight, the possibility of basketball being gone til march :frown:
hope there's enough takes to keep things spicy in here :lol:

With COVID-19 cases spiking up all over again, if the NBA really wants to delay the next season until they can have fans in the arenas, it really might be March:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom