THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said that? :lol:

I'm just not claiming every team I watch and wearing their colors.

29wng6gm82m31.jpg

You turned on Harden last year for Steph :smh:

01tekashi-1-articleLarge.jpg

turned on who? I watch 5 games at a time sometimes. Come back and rewatch games I missed.
Get out of that abusive relationship

Clippers didn’t really have anything for AD on the block. Almost everything was either a bucket or a foul. For whatever reason, maybe fatigue, he wanted to be a SG for most of the 2nd half.

Vogel got suckered into trying to just abuse the mismatch everytime instead of sticking to the Offense & it threw things off. That and just sloppy passes on what should have been easy post passes slowed things down.

Lakers gonna blow out Utah, Clippers will lose their next game at the Warriors and everyone will be right back where they were last week riding the Lakers party Buss.

Vogel got suckered into trying to just abuse the mismatch everytime instead of sticking to the Offense & it threw things off. That and just sloppy passes on what should have been easy post passes slowed things down.
Time will tell whether what we saw was an anomaly or if it's really the offense. It felt a lot like a "my turn your turn" going on out there. Lot of stagnation when AD had the ball especially.

Time will tell whether what we saw was an anomaly or if it's really the offense. It felt a lot like a "my turn your turn" going on out there. Lot of stagnation when AD had the ball especially.

There's def gonna be a lot of Iso plays mixed in considering we have Lebron/AD and in most cases Iso'ing them is an advantage. i just don't think it will stay at the extreme's we saw last night. A lot of new guys learning how to play off those two.

There will be issues if the Lakers and Clippers meet in the playoffs and Lebeon chooses to not guard Kawhi.

Lebron not guarding Kawhi in game #1 of an 82-game season? Folks shouldn't even be trippin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom