THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why dudes don’t want a healthy lebron and AD in the playoffs is beyond me

some of y’all hate basketball I swear

for Bron to wet his already, urine saturated mattress with more piss? NOBODY wants to continuously see this man lose finals, after finals. A 7th final loss, get his a*** out of here and let other guys flourish.

Plus he’s soft AF. Tired of him. All the great ones had fights, Kobe, MJ, etc. the man is soft and has avoided throwing hands his whole career.

done with him.

Yeah man been asked if you Philly dudes were going.

damnit my bad g prolly missed it

enjoy it though brodie awesome game to goto.. dont throw the Phila Unite tee they give out in the trash lol prolly gonna be a XL doe as always

Offseason:

Folks have recency bias and believe Bron is washed that's why the so called executives aren't giving the Show consideration. Crow will be eaten.

Preseason:

RECKONING SZN IS ALMOST HERE! You've been warned.

Literally 1 game into the season:

Bron washed smh

Bron been bad tonight. Not a good omen going forward.

If Bron keeps smoking layups and not being able to get by 1 on 1 defense we're screwed no matter what.

Dis dude #23 it's a joke

Bron looking like he all talk. Damn shame.

Lebby gonna trade whomever made him get in a foot race with Kawhi
Needs to trade himself

Pathetic. Bron ain't got no heart.

Bron really ain't got no heart. Just let Kawhi come in and step all on his couch Chappelle style and did nothing.

Last edited:
Plus he’s soft AF. Tired of him. All the great ones had fights, Kobe, MJ, etc. the man is soft and has avoided throwing hands his whole career.

done with him.
dawg go watch mma or boxing if you want fighting in your sports.
I watch basketball for basketball not violence. what’s wrong with some of y’all

for Bron to wet his already, urine saturated mattress with more piss? NOBODY wants to continuously see this man lose finals, after finals. A 7th final loss, get his a*** out of here and let other guys flourish.

done with him.
Kobe ain’t never thrown hands he got swung on, on 2 separate occasions

Hasn’t thrown hands , but body bagged a few my boy.

done with him.

Bron usually finds a way to get rid of his teammates who aren’t holding up their end of the bargain. Playing bad, or are a liability.......

SO WHY IS KCP STILL IN LA???????

He’s the very antithesis of what Lebron desires as a teammate. I just cannot believe that he’s still wearing purple and gold.

i swear these dudes have no idea how rest works lmaoooo. They think if you coast or miss the playoffs, you can just bank rest and energy. Stash it in the duffle and use it later. Bruh 35. He finna move like tommy pickles
Tommy Pickles.
tumblr_lf9abg6rst1qawec5.gif

I am DYING.
*****s really think bron is done after one bad game after the roster was completely revamped
Did Leonard have a completely revamped roster or nah? One bad game dude had TONS of bad games last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom